Subject: SYNTAX (compile) errors for draft-ietf-mpls-ftn-mib-05.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:39:25 +0100

Here is first a list with compiler (syntax) errors

SMICng tells me:

  E: f(mplsftn.mi2), (1,1) SMI item "Counter32" used in MPLS-FTN-MIB,
                     but not defined or imported
  E: f(mplsftn.mi2), (197,34) Item "mplsFTNProtocol" in sequence 
                     "MplsFTNEntry" has conflicting syntax specified
  E: f(mplsftn.mi2), (590,38) Item "mplsFTNMatchedPackets" in sequence
                     "MplsFTNPerfEntry" has conflicting syntax specified
  E: f(mplsftn.mi2), (591,38) Item "mplsFTNMatchedOctets" in sequence 
                     "MplsFTNPerfEntry" has conflicting syntax specified
  W: f(mplsftn.mi2), (586,30) Row "mplsFTNPerfEntry" does not have a
                     consistent indexing scheme - index items must be in
                     same order as used in INDEX clause for "base row" 
                     mplsFTNMapEntry

SMIlint ([email-masked]) tells me as shown below

Thanks,
Bert 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: zaterdag 16 november 2002 16:45
To: Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
Subject: Re: mpls ftn 5

output of smilint -l 9 follows,
empty output means everything is fine.
--start--
1096: SMIv2 base type `Counter32' must be imported from SNMPv2-SMI
1105: type of `mplsFTNMatchedPackets' in sequence and object type definition do not match
1109: SMIv2 base type `Counter32' must be imported from SNMPv2-SMI
1119: type of `mplsFTNMatchedOctets' in sequence and object type definition do not match
--end--