Subject: Dear mpls, Hottest Stock Pick For Monday'

From: Godiva Borrelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:41:48 -0800

Breaking Market News

Alerting Traders to Overlooked & Undervalued Stocks

Interactive Multimedia Network Inc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the market undergoes extreme fluctuations and turbulence, fund
managers and money managers are rapidly seeking alternative investments Small
to Mid-Cap companies are rapidly becoming the investment of  speculative
portfolios and hedge funds as they represent the greatest opportunity for appreciation
and  growth in today’s volatile times. What does this mean?

It means NOW is the time
to position your portfolio with UNDERVALUED companies and CAPITALIZE on the
new “Bull” market.  As such

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbol  OTCBB:            IMNI

Shares outstanding          8,340,964

Float
2,500,000 shares

Rating

10

Current Price
$0.26

52 week high
$0.46

Corporate Snapshot

OTCBB:  IMNI
is a genuine holdings company allocating its resources to fill various needs
– ranging from Heath Care to Eye Care to Airport Security.  Health Care
and Eye Care companies have recognized demands, which IMNI is striving to fulfill.
In addition, IMNI is also introducing a complete and total Airport Security
System, the Global P.O.M., which seamlessly connects data, people and their
belongings inside, outside, and throughout the airport.  Peace of Mind,
Security, and Wellness wrapped up into one total package.

IMNI
is dedicated to introducing first-to-market health and wellness products, providing
unique management and marketing methods to develop, market and sell products
to consumer and business clients who have been educated about its products.

The Company has two operating
subsidiaries: Best Health, Inc. and SoySlim, Inc.  Both are focused specifically
on the development, manufacturing and marketing of health and wellness oriented
consumer products.  Each addresses niche markets that are of particular
interest to the largest single market demographic; the “baby boomer” generation.
The company focuses its attention on marketing health and wellness consumer
products to this affluent demographic market.

So what makes the product so desirable? Enhanced Transactional
Secure Software ("ETSS") is a proprietary software package  that empowers
consumers to accomplish secure e-commerce transactions on the internet using
credit, debit ATM,(with pin) or smart cards. The ETTS system integrates a consumer-side
card-swipe terminal with a back-end host processing center.

We have Given IMNI our
highest rating a BIG 10 For the following reasons:

Market Potential
Within the health & wellness market alone, consumers
spend over $184 billion dollars in weight loss and nutritional supplements
annually while spending $2.2 billion dollars for lenses
and care products.  Achieving just a slight percentage of the market share
can potentially generate several million dollars for IMNI.

IMNI
is in a market with a strong demand for its product – hence continuous revenue
and income. IMNI
has an excellent share structure for maximum appreciation.  With such a
low float, and tight share structure, any significant volume will result in
one outcome – APPRECIATION and GAINS.
IMNI
is seeking to expand their online presence through product placement on multiple
online retailers
IMNI
has a substantial opportunity in the world’s contact market.  The overall
market for contact lens related products is growing at a rate of 10% per year.
As projected by Bausch & Lomb, the US market for replacement contact lenses
and contact lens care products totaled $2.2 Billion dollars at the year-end
2000.  The market for soft, gas permeable and PMMA (hard) contact lens
replacements is approximately $1.3 Billion dollars and for lens care
products it is estimated to be 900 Million dollars. The lens care market consists
of cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting,  storing, and lubricating solutions
for contact lenses

The information, opinions and analysis contained herein are
based on sources believed to be reliable but no representation, expressed or
implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness.  Past
performance is no guarantee of future results. This report is for information
purposes only and should not be used as the basis for any investment decision.
CWI  has been compensated for distribution of this report in the amount
of $15,000 This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to CWI ability
to remain objective in its communication regarding the subject company.
by Rule 17b of the Securities Act of 1933/1934.  CWI is not an investment
advisor and this report is not investment advice.  This information is
neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities.  Information
contained herein contains forward-looking statements and is subject to significant
risks and uncertainties, which will affect the results.  The opinions contained
herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice.
CWI and/or its affiliates, associates and employees from time to time may have
either a long or short position in securities mentioned.  Information contained
herein may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written
consent of CWI