Subject: Statistics of MPLS MIB Family

From: "Zhu, Rupert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:46:09 -0600

FYI.  The following statistics depicts an overall picture
of MPLS MIB family.  (If it skews on your screen, use
Notepad on PC or vi/emacs on UNIX.)

-------------------------------------------------------
TABLE SIZE STATISTICS

    mplsInterfaceConfTable                    8   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)
    mplsInterfacePerfTable                    4   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)
    mplsInSegmentTable                        9   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)
    mplsInSegmentPerfTable                    6   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)
    mplsOutSegmentTable                      11   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)
    mplsOutSegmentPerfTable                   6   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)
    mplsXCTable                              12   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)
    mplsLabelStackTable                       5   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)
    mplsTrafficParamTable                     6   (MPLS-LSR-MIB)

    mplsLdpEntityTable                       22   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsLdpEntityStatsTable                  13   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsLdpPeerTable                          3   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsLdpSessionTable                       6   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsLdpSesStatsTable                      2   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsLdpHelloAdjacencyTable                3   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsLdpLspTable                           7   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsFecTable                              7   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsLdpLspFecTable                        3   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)
    mplsLdpSesPeerAddrTable                   3   (MPLS-LDP-MIB)

    mplsLdpEntityGenLRTable                   5   (MPLS-LDP-GENERIC-MIB)

    mplsLdpEntityAtmParmsTable               11   (MPLS-LDP-ATM-MIB)
    mplsLdpEntityAtmLRTable                   6   (MPLS-LDP-ATM-MIB)
    mplsLdpAtmSesTable                        4   (MPLS-LDP-ATM-MIB)

    mplsLdpEntityFrParmsTable                 7   (MPLS-LDP-FRAME-RELAY-MIB)
    mplsLdpEntityFrLRTable                    4   (MPLS-LDP-FRAME-RELAY-MIB)
    mplsLdpFrameRelaySesTable                 3   (MPLS-LDP-FRAME-RELAY-MIB)

    mplsFTNTable                             18   (MPLS-FTN-MIB)
    mplsFTNMapTable                           6   (MPLS-FTN-MIB)
    mplsFTNPerfTable                          3   (MPLS-FTN-MIB)

    mplsTunnelTable                          37   (MPLS-TE-MIB)
    mplsTunnelHopTable                       15   (MPLS-TE-MIB)
    mplsTunnelResourceTable                  10   (MPLS-TE-MIB)
    mplsTunnelARHopTable                      8   (MPLS-TE-MIB)
    mplsTunnelCHopTable                       9   (MPLS-TE-MIB)
    mplsTunnelPerfTable                       5   (MPLS-TE-MIB)
    mplsTunnelCRLDPResTable                   7   (MPLS-TE-MIB)

    teLinkTable                              13   (LINK-BUNDLING-MIB)
    teLinkDescriptorTable                     7   (LINK-BUNDLING-MIB)
    teLinkOspfTeTable                         2   (LINK-BUNDLING-MIB)
    teLinkSrlgTable                           3   (LINK-BUNDLING-MIB)
    teLinkBandwidthTable                      5   (LINK-BUNDLING-MIB)
    componentLinkTable                        5   (LINK-BUNDLING-MIB)
    componentLinkDescriptorTable              7   (LINK-BUNDLING-MIB)
    componentLinkBandwidthTable               5   (LINK-BUNDLING-MIB)

    teAdminGroupTable                         2   (TE-MIB)
    teTunnelTable                            23   (TE-MIB)
    tePathTable                              18   (TE-MIB)
    tePathHopTable                            7   (TE-MIB)

    mplsFrrConstTable                        12   (MPLS-FRR-MIB)
    mplsFrrLogTable                           6   (MPLS-FRR-MIB)
    mplsFrrOne2OnePlrTable                   11   (MPLS-FRR-MIB)
    mplsFrrDetourTable                        5   (MPLS-FRR-MIB)
    mplsFrrFacRouteDBTable                   10   (MPLS-FRR-MIB)

-------------------------------------------------------
MIB MACRO STATISTICS

Total Macro Count:  828

Individual Macro Type Count
-------------------------------------
MODULE-COMPLIANCE:       17
MODULE-IDENTITY:         11
NOTIFICATION-GROUP:      6
NOTIFICATION-TYPE:       17
OBJECT-GROUP:            42
OBJECT-IDENTIFIER:       65
OBJECT-TYPE:             586
PLAIN:                   53
TEXTUAL-CONVENTION:      31
-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------
TABLE SUMMARY STATISTICS

TABLES in AllMibFile:                             53
Total Fields in Tables:                          435
Total Notifications:                              17
Total Entities in Tree:                          741

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-LSR-MIB:                   9
  Total Fields in Tables:                         67
  Total Notifications:                             2
  Total Entities in Tree:                        114

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-LDP-MIB:                  10
  Total Fields in Tables:                         69
  Total Notifications:                             4
  Total Entities in Tree:                        117

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-LDP-GENERIC-MIB:           1
  Total Fields in Tables:                          5
  Total Notifications:                             0
  Total Entities in Tree:                         16

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-LDP-ATM-MIB:               3
  Total Fields in Tables:                         21
  Total Notifications:                             0
  Total Entities in Tree:                         37

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-LDP-FRAME-RELAY-MIB:       3
  Total Fields in Tables:                         14
  Total Notifications:                             0
  Total Entities in Tree:                         30

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-FTN-MIB:                   3
  Total Fields in Tables:                         27
  Total Notifications:                             0
  Total Entities in Tree:                         45

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-TE-MIB:                    7
  Total Fields in Tables:                         91
  Total Notifications:                             4
  Total Entities in Tree:                        135

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-TC-MIB:                    0
  Total Fields in Tables:                          0
  Total Notifications:                             0
  Total Entities in Tree:                          1

  TABLES in MODULE LINK-BUNDLING-MIB:              8
  Total Fields in Tables:                         47
  Total Notifications:                             1
  Total Entities in Tree:                         78

  TABLES in MODULE TE-MIB:                         4
  Total Fields in Tables:                         50
  Total Notifications:                             4
  Total Entities in Tree:                         80

  TABLES in MODULE MPLS-FRR-MIB:                   5
  Total Fields in Tables:                         44
  Total Notifications:                             2
  Total Entities in Tree:                         88

-------------------------------------------------------
This report is generated based on the following MIB files.

        draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-09
        draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-09
        draft-ietf-mpls-ftn-mib-05
        draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-09
        draft-ietf-mpls-tc-mib-05
        draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-04
        draft-ietf-tewg-mib-03
        draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-01

Hope it helps.

Rupert Zhu
System Engineering
Santera Systems Inc
3605 E. Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75074
Phone: 972-461-6383