Subject: Final MPLS Agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:47:35 -0500

MPLS WG                     Agenda           Atlanta 55th IETF

TUESDAY, November 19, 2002                             Salon B

0900-1130 

1.  Agenda bashing                                       5 min
    
2.  Fast Reroute

    Alia Atlas                                          10 min
    Fast Reroute Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Tunnels
    <draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-fastreroute-01.txt>
    
    Stefan DeCnodder                                    10 min
    Backup Record Route for Fast Reroute Techniques in RSVP-TE
    <draft-decnodder-mpls-ero-rro-fastreroute-02.txt>
    
    Jean-Phillipe Vasseur                                5 min
    Distinguishing link and node failures using RSVP Hellos 
    <draft-vasseur-mpls-linknode-failure-00.txt >
                                     
3.  Encapsulation

    Eric Rosen                                          10 min
    Encapsulating MPLS in IP or GRE
    <draft-rosen-mpls-in-ip-or-gre-00.txt>
    
4.  OAM

    Dave Allan                                          10 min
    A Framework for MPLS User Plane OAM
    <draft-allan-mpls-oam-frmwk-02.txt>
    
    Tom Nadeau                                          10 min
    IP-based Tool Requirements for MPLS Networks
    <draft-nadeau-ip-basedtool-requirements-00.txt>
    
    Kireeti Kompella                                    10 min
    Detecting MPLS Data Plane Liveness
    <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-01.txt>
    
    OAM Discussion                                      10 min
    
5.  Load Balancing
    Dave Allan                                          10 min
    Guidelines for MPLS Load Balancing
    <draft-allan-mpls-loadbal-00.txt>
    
6.  Bi-directional LSPs
    Rohit Dube                                          10 min
    Bi-directional LSPs for classical MPLS
    <draft-dube-bidirectional-lsp-00.txt>
    
7.  MPLS Security
    Michel Behringer                                    10 min
    Analysis of the Security of the MPLS Architecture 
    <draft-behringer-mpls-security-03>
    
8.  Multicast 
    Allan Kullberg                                      10 min
    Extended RSVP-TE for Multicast LSP Tunnels
    <draft-yasukawa-mpls-rsvp-multicast-01.txt>
    
9.  Workgroup Status
    Loa Andersson                                        5 min
    LDP to draft standard (status) 
    
    Joan Cucchiara & Tom Nadeau                         10 min
    MPLS MIB review meeting (report)
    
    Loa / George                                        15 min
    MPLS wg status