Subject: the open wg mib review meeting updates

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:22:23 +0100

All,

the agend for the mpls MIB review meeting has been updated with info on
the goals of the meeting and also info on how to get into the meeting
facilities.

http://urax.utfors.net/~loa/mpls-mib-review.htm

text version below.

/Loa

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MPLS MIB review

Atlanta November 16, 12 AM to 6 PM,
at the Cisco office at:

The Point Complex, Building 500

500 Northridge Road
Atlanta, GA 30350
678-352-2500
Toll Free: 800-764-4390

(Further info and some instructions at the bottom of the page).

Goals at with this meeting:

review the mpls mibs to make sure that they have good quality and
and usefulness
make sure that the mpls mibs as group have a joint scope and
common structure; e.g.
- internal consistency of the MIBs as a group
- interdependencies and structure
- commonality and non-overlap between the different mibs
- straighten out some of the complexity
create a basis for continued work with the gmpls mibs
Agenda (to be bashed)

1. Opening remarks (Loa)

2. AD views (Bert)

3. On behalf of the mib - authors (proposed Tom and/or Joan)

4. MPLS MIB overview (Tom/Joan)

    <draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-02>

5 The MIBs one by one in some logical order

     5.1 lsr mib

         <draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-09>

     5.2 ldp mib

         <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-09>

     5.3 ftn mib

         <draft-ietf-mpls-ftn-mib-05>

     5.4 te mib

         <draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-09>

     5.5 tc mib

         <draft-ietf-mpls-tc-mib-05>

     5.6 bundle mib (Tom)

         <draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-04>

     5.7 tewg mib (Kireeti)

         <draft-ietf-tewg-mib-03>

6. GMPLS cosiderations

7. Summary of input and actions.

     7.1 Report to mpls wg meeting

     7.2 id tracker input / corrections

------------------------------

Directions from the airport:

At the Atlanta Airport: Leave the airport following direction indicators
toward I-75 North.
Take I-75 North to the I-85 North exit.
Travel on I-85 North to Hwy GA-400 North (toll road)
While traveling on GA-400, look for the Northridge Road Exit
Turn right at the top of the exit and cross over GA-400.
Turn right into The Point complex.
Building 500 is on the right inside the complex.

Note: According to the hosts it is "quite close to the hotel,
      (~20 min) take a taxi"

-------------------------------------------------------

Quote from a mail from Tom Nadeau who is hosting the meeting:

I just confirmed the reservation for the East/West Berlin
conference room on the 7th floor of the Cisco Atlanta office.
People may arrive starting at 11:30AM EST. I have arranged
for security personnel to escort visitors up to the conference
room after I arrive. They will not let you up until I am there,
so please verify that I am there before you ask to go up.
Also mention that you are here for "the IETF MIB meeting".
If you arrive and there is no one to open to door for you,
please call my cell phone at +1.603.548.7958.

I have confirmed that the Cisco office is a 45 minute
ride from the Atlanta Airport, so please plan accordingly.
We can order our pizza or something for delivery to keep us
from eating our hands during the meeting. The person setting
up the room has confirmed that there are several decent
'za' establishments in the area that should suffice.

-- 
     Loa Andersson
     Utfors AB
     Råsundavägen 12
     Box 525, 169 29 Solna
     Mobile          +46 70 848 5038
     Email           [email-masked]