Subject: MPLS 2003: October 26-28, 2003; Washington DC

From: "Kavita Khanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:00:22 -0500

Dear friends,

We are delighted to inform you that MPLS 2003 - the 6th Annual International
Conference on MPLS will be held in Washington DC, October 26-28, 2003.

The conference begins with tutorial sessions on Sunday, October 26 and continues
with full-day technical sessions on Monday and Tuesday, October 27 and 28.
A series of public Interoperability demonstrations will follow on October
29. Conference information, technical program, and other details, including
the testing and public interoperability events are being made available
at: http://www.mpls2003.com

The topics and the technical program for MPLS 2003 will be selected by the
Technical Program Committee of the conference. The TPC will solicit presentations,
based on the topics discussed by the committee, from experts in the selected
areas and will invite them for presentation at MPLS 2003.

If you wish to bring out a particular topic or a contribution to the attention
of the Technical Program Committee, please send your request to [email-masked]

Thanks.

- Kavita