Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for San Francisco, CA (March 16-21, 2003)]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 22:47:06 +0100

All,

the included mail, from the Internet Drafts administrator, gives the
cut off dates for the San Francisco meeting.

Note: That it is not only important to meet cut off dates, it is also
important to notice that time allocated on the working group agenda
is NOT for presenting a draft, BUT for discussing the un-solved
technical issues or issues where there are diverging opinions with
that particular draft.

Discussion on the working group mailing list is therefore a prerequisite
for getting time on the agenda.

When discussing issues with your draft at the meeting, plan it so that
there are time for other members of the working group to participate
in the discussion.

Loa and George

----------------------- include mail ---------------------------------

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

February 24th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, February 24th, 
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, February 24th.

 Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of February 24th will NOT be accepted.

March 3rd: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
March 3rd, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_56.html