Subject: RE: Between OSPF RSVP...

From: Steve Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:26:23 -0600

>
>
>It wasn't intended to cover all cases and does not depricate use of
>path-tear.  You still didn't answer my question.
>
>Curtis
>

For one, ERO with loose hops. 

Steve

----------------------------------------- (on Chiaro SMTP Relay)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Chiaro Networks, Ltd., and may contain confidential and 
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s), or otherwise have reason to believe that you have 
received this message in error, please notify the sender and 
delete all copies from your system.  Any other use, retention, 
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is 
strictly prohibited.

---------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:14:22 -0500

In message <F69EB380D594D611BBEA00065B3F14B4A35252@MAIL>, Steve Yao writes:
> --=_IS_MIME_Boundary
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> 	charset="iso-8859-1"
> 

Which comes back as as a RESV with an RRO with the loose hops replaced
by the actual hops.  The ERO can then be changed to pin the path, but
if not, the RRO should get updated if the path changes.

Curtis