Subject: [IETF Proceedings Administrator: Preliminary Submissions for IETF 56]

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:03:29 -0500

As I interpret this, you only need to post a day before the meeting
time if you want you presentation available on the web.  But this is a
new procedure for getting your presentations into the minutes.  So if
you can make the deadline please do so.  If not, please post them
right after the MPLS meeting.

...George
 
========================================================================

This message is for all group chairs who will be attending the 56th IETF
in San Francisco.

All presentations must be submitted to [email-masked].

www.ietf.org/proceedings/03mar/

Presentations may be submitted before group meetings for a central
meeting archive.  Interim meeting materials will also be posted for
reference.  After March 14th, please allow one full business day for
materials to be posted online.

Please see www.ietf.org/proceedings/03mar/  for details and status.