Subject: RE: Draft MPLS minutes

From: "David Allan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:20:26 -0500

Hi George:

Couple of comments on the minutes:

1) last name AllAn not AllEn
                ^

2) My comment on the requirements drafts was that it would be useful to have
an IETF stake in the ground w.r.t. requirements to help other SDOs, not that
the document was already in use.

cheers
Dave

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:49:14 -0500

Hi Dave -

> 1) last name AllAn not AllEn

My appologies!

> the document was already in use.

Noted and changed.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824