Subject: Draft MPLS Agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:14:48 -0500

San Francisco                MPLS WG Agenda                    56th IETF

TUESDAY, March 18, 2002                                    Continental 6
0900-1130 

1.  Agenda bashing                                                 5 min
    
2.  Overview of ISOCORE Interoperability Tests

    Rajiv Papneja                                                 10 min

3.  TE related drafts

    Jean Philippe Vasseur                                         20 min
                                                    
        Reoptimization of an explicit loosely routed MPLS TE paths 
            <draft-vasseur-mpls-loose-path-reopt-01.txt> 
                                                    
        MPLS Traffic Engineering Fast reroute: bypass tunnel path 
          computation for bandwidth protection 
            <draft-vasseur-mpls-backup-computation-02.txt> 
         
        Definition of an RRO node-id subobject 
            <draft-vasseur-mpls-nodeid-subobject-00.txt> 

    Matthew Meyer                                                 10 min

        MPLS Traffic Engineering Soft preemption
            <draft-meyer-mpls-soft-preemption-00.txt>

4.  Graceful Restart

    Bob Thomas                                                    10 min

        LDP DoD Graceful Restart
            <draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-dod-restart-00.txt

5.  OAM

    Tom Nadeau                                                    10 min

        OAM Requirements for MPLS Networks
            <draft-nadeau-ietf-oam-requirements-01.txt

    Dave Allen                                                     5 min

        Y.1711 and LSP-PING
            <draft-allan-y1711-and-lsp-ping-00.txt>

    Kireeti Kompella                                              10 min

        Detecting MPLS Data Plane Liveness
            <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-02.txt>

6.  MIBs

    Tom Nadeau                                                    10 min

        Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering 
          Management Information Base for Fast Reroute
            <draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-01.txt

        Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label-Controlled ATM
          and Frame-Relay Management Interface Definition
            <draft-nadeau-mpls-lc-if-mib-00.txt

7.  Explicitly routed Multicast

    Seisho Yasukawa                                               10 min

        Requirements for Point-to-Multipoint capability extension 
            <draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt>

    Alan Kullberg                                                 10 min

        Extended RSVP-TE for Point-to-Multipoint LSP Tunnels
            <draft-yasukawa-mpls-rsvp-p2mp-01.txt>

    Rahul Aggarwal                                                10 min

        Multicast Traffic Engineering with MPLS
            <draft-raggarwa-mpls-mcast-te-00.txt>

8.  Header Compression

    Jerry Ash                                                     15 min

        Requirements for End-to-End VoIP Header Compression
            <draft-ash-e2e-voip-hdr-comp-rqmts-00.txt>
           
        End-to-End VoIP Header Compression Using cRTP
            <draft-ash-e2e-crtp-hdr-compress-01.txt>

        End-to-End VoIP over MPLS Header Compression
            <draft-ash-e2e-vompls-hdr-compress-01.txt>

9.  Draft Status Update

    George Swallow                                                 5 min

10. Charter Discussion                                            10 min

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:15:06 -0500

George and Rahul,

Is draft-raggarwa-mpls-mcast-te-00.txt publicly available anywhere?  I 
certainly can't find it (nor can google).  If not, I don't think it should 
be on the agenda.

Thanks,
Andy

--------

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:36:38 -0500

Rahul -

can you put it on a server and post a URL to the list?

Thanks,

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                  (978) 497-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:10:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi George and Andy,

The intention was to make draft-raggarwa-mpls-mcast-te-00.txt publicly
available before the MPLS WG meeting. However it turns out that the 
draft will probably not be ready for posting before the MPLS WG meeting..

Thanks,

rahul

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:22:35 -0500

Rahul,

In that case, I definitely think it should be removed from the agenda - not 
having the draft makes it hard to prepare to discuss any issues. :-)

Cheers,
Andy

------

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:34:04 -0500

> having the draft makes it hard to prepare to discuss any issues. :-)

Yes - "No ticky, no shirty"

But you've put together a preliminary draft, no?  Is there a reason you
can't post that?

...George

---

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:14:21 -0800 (PST)

> But you've put together a preliminary draft, no?  Is there a reason you

The draft needs some revisions and I would prefer posting a relatively
stable version. There are a couple of drafts on P2MP TE LSPs being
discussed in the MPLS WG at the upcoming IETF. Given that background a
presentation introducing the approach of
draft-raggarwa-mpls-mcast-te-00.xt may help in rounding the discussion.
That said I am fine with waiting for the next IETF.

Thanks,
rahul