Subject: Check MPLS WG Consensus

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:05:13 -0500

In San Francisco the workgroup showed support for making

  Definition of an RRO node-id subobject
    draft-vasseur-mpls-nodeid-subobject-00.txt

an MPLS WG Document.  This message is to solicit any further comments
prior to making a final determination.

Please reply by 4/7 24:00 GMT.

...George

======================================================================
George Swallow          Cisco Systems                   (978) 936-1398
                        250 Apollo Drive
                        Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:15:44 -0500

In favor.

         --Tom

>Please reply by 4/7 24:00 GMT.

http://www.elsevier-international.com/catalogue/title.cfm?ISBN=155860751X