Subject: New Revision of MPLS TE FRR Bandwidth protection draft:

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 18:31:43 -0500

Hi,

Just posted a new version of the MPLS TE FRR Bandwidth Protection draft: 
ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-mpls-backup-computation-02.txt

Those are the main changes compared to the rev-01:
	-> new co-author: Jean-Louis Leroux (FRANCE TELECOM),
	-> editorial changes/corrections,
	-> various clarifications and additional examples,
	-> introduction of the notion of SDLG (Shared SRLG Dependency Link Group) 
that allows to extend the applicability of the model to the case
	of links belonging to multiple SRLGs - see the new section 8 + Appendix 8,
	-> changes in the BACKUP-TUNNEL object format with:
		- new flags,
		- new field: "Bypass-tunnel-destination" so that the PCC can specify the 
required protected bandwidth per NNHOP (when the 		protected bandwidth is 
the sum of actual reserved bandwidths for the set of TE LSPs requiring 
bandwidth protection).

Any comment is very welcome.

JP.