Subject: RE: Draft MPLS Agenda

From: "Ferrell, William" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:21:45 -0500

Our scope of Securing MPLS is broad without going into SMPLS.
to me the most effective way of attacking the issue  is :
Id. MPLS overarching secuity issues from 
Access, inplementation,Operations to hardware/platforms.
keeping the LAbels, LDP , and LSP /LER attacks, through VPNs to the ISIS and
BGP routing Protocols in focus.
Each segment has its own security issues then to use them (BGP,ISIS,VPN)in
conjuction with MPLS may/maynot have a different impact. 
Again the scope is huge and there isnt a lot of research on the issue. 
Our goal is to write security requirments for each segment and the whole.

Will

-----Original Message-----
From: George Swallow
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 3/11/03 5:14 PM
Subject: Draft MPLS Agenda

San Francisco                MPLS WG Agenda                    56th IETF

TUESDAY, March 18, 2002                                    Continental 6
0900-1130 

1.  Agenda bashing                                                 5 min
    
2.  Overview of ISOCORE Interoperability Tests

    Rajiv Papneja                                                 10 min

3.  TE related drafts

    Jean Philippe Vasseur                                         20 min
                                                    
        Reoptimization of an explicit loosely routed MPLS TE paths 
            <draft-vasseur-mpls-loose-path-reopt-01.txt> 
                                                    
        MPLS Traffic Engineering Fast reroute: bypass tunnel path 
          computation for bandwidth protection 
            <draft-vasseur-mpls-backup-computation-02.txt> 
         
        Definition of an RRO node-id subobject 
            <draft-vasseur-mpls-nodeid-subobject-00.txt> 

    Matthew Meyer                                                 10 min

        MPLS Traffic Engineering Soft preemption
            <draft-meyer-mpls-soft-preemption-00.txt>

4.  Graceful Restart

    Bob Thomas                                                    10 min

        LDP DoD Graceful Restart
            <draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-dod-restart-00.txt

5.  OAM

    Tom Nadeau                                                    10 min

        OAM Requirements for MPLS Networks
            <draft-nadeau-ietf-oam-requirements-01.txt

    Dave Allen                                                     5 min

        Y.1711 and LSP-PING
            <draft-allan-y1711-and-lsp-ping-00.txt>

    Kireeti Kompella                                              10 min

        Detecting MPLS Data Plane Liveness
            <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-02.txt>

6.  MIBs

    Tom Nadeau                                                    10 min

        Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering 
          Management Information Base for Fast Reroute
            <draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-01.txt

        Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label-Controlled ATM
          and Frame-Relay Management Interface Definition
            <draft-nadeau-mpls-lc-if-mib-00.txt

7.  Explicitly routed Multicast

    Seisho Yasukawa                                               10 min

        Requirements for Point-to-Multipoint capability extension 
            <draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt>

    Alan Kullberg                                                 10 min

        Extended RSVP-TE for Point-to-Multipoint LSP Tunnels
            <draft-yasukawa-mpls-rsvp-p2mp-01.txt>

    Rahul Aggarwal                                                10 min

        Multicast Traffic Engineering with MPLS
            <draft-raggarwa-mpls-mcast-te-00.txt>

8.  Header Compression

    Jerry Ash                                                     15 min

        Requirements for End-to-End VoIP Header Compression
            <draft-ash-e2e-voip-hdr-comp-rqmts-00.txt>
           
        End-to-End VoIP Header Compression Using cRTP
            <draft-ash-e2e-crtp-hdr-compress-01.txt>

        End-to-End VoIP over MPLS Header Compression
            <draft-ash-e2e-vompls-hdr-compress-01.txt>

9.  Draft Status Update

    George Swallow                                                 5 min

10. Charter Discussion                                            10 min