Subject: RE: draft-meyer-soft-preemption-00.txt

From: Steve Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:00:52 -0600

>If that were true for path-err, why does path-err have an in-place bit
>to express that the reservation is still there?
>
>...George
>

George,

It's said in 2205 A.5 that this flag value is only used in a ResvErr
message. Has that been changed?

Steve

----------------------------------------- (on Chiaro SMTP Relay)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Chiaro Networks, Ltd., and may contain confidential and 
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s), or otherwise have reason to believe that you have 
received this message in error, please notify the sender and 
delete all copies from your system.  Any other use, retention, 
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is 
strictly prohibited.

---------------------------------------------------------