Subject: new mpls wg docs

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 20:11:29 +0200

All,

based on the discussion in SF and on this mailing list the following
documents will be accepted as mpls wg documents.

   LDP DoD Graceful Restart
     draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-dod-restart-00.txt

   Definition of an RRO node-id subobject
     draft-vasseur-mpls-nodeid-subobject-00.txt

   OAM Requirements for MPLS Networks
     draft-nadeau-ietf-oam-requirements-01.txt

   MPLS Traffic Engineering Soft preemption
     draft-meyer-mpls-soft-preemption-00.txt

Pleasse review the documents and take the discussion to the
mailing list.

-- 
/Loa

mobile + 46 739 81 21 64
email: [email-masked]

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 16:24:50 -0400

Loa,

I would also like to propose two other drafts to become WG documents:

draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt
draft-yasukawa-mpls-rsvp-p2mp-01.txt

There was support expressed for these drafts in San Francisco, and the leaf 
mechanism that George objected to in a previous revision has been 
removed.  It's been already noted that these fit within the general WG 
charter, although a charter update is necessary in order to create a new 
work item for these drafts.  It was also discussed in San Francisco 
(outside the MPLS WG meeting) that these drafts would be a good test case 
for Kireeti's proposed RSVP(-TE) extension procedures. So I would also like 
to support the addition of the new work item to the charter.

Thanks,
Andy

-------