Subject: error in draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-08.txt

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:02:23 +0200

Hello,

Section 5.1 on Page 9 of the document claims that the LSR-MIB contains a 
mplsTrafficParamTable. This was only true in earlier draft versions of 
draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib. The current draft does not any more contain this 
table. Only InSegmentTable and OutSegmentTable contain a single entry 
trafficParamPtr that may point to a table in a different MIB.

1) The section reading
>   -  The Traffic Parameter table (mplsTrafficParamTable) is
>      used to specify and record LSP related traffic parameters.
should be removed, 

2) the line reading
>   mplsLabelStackTable and mplsTrafficParamTable, but see the section
in section 5.2 should be corrected and 

3) the dependency graph in section 5.5 should be altered 

before releasing the management overview as Informational RFC.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:34:13 +0100

Thanks Stefan,

Good catch. We'll make the edits.

Adrian