Subject: LSR Self-test to work group document

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:18:32 -0400

In Vienna there appeared to be support to make this a WG document.
This message is to confirm that.  On the advise of Loa, the title will
be changed to "Label Switched Router Self-Test".

...George

========================================================================
George Swallow             Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                           1414 Massachusetts Avenue
                           Boxborough, MA 01719

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:37:09 +0200

George,

actually my advice was "Label Switching Router Self-Test"
                                     ^^^  ;)

to align with the nomenclature from the MPLS Architecture
document.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Mobile          +46 739 81 21 64
Email           [email-masked]