Subject: Re: your mail

From: lidefeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:21:14 +0800

There some questions about the concept in Y.17fw.

First,there are some "ME" in Figre 6.1(Reference model for Interworking LSP
network interworked networks),such as "LSP1-ME","NS2-ME","Network
Interworking ME",what does ME mean?

Second, What is the difference between the "Data Plane"in Appendix
1(Detection of Data Plane Defects) and the "user plane" in
Appendix 2: Recovery from user plane defects?

Could someone please clarify them for me?TIA!

Sincerely Yours

Defeng Li
Huawei Technologies
+86-10-82882343
[email-masked]

Sincerely Yours

Defeng Li
Huawei Technologies
+86-10-82882343
[email-masked]

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> There some questions about the concept in Y.17fw.

May I ask why questions about Y.17fw are being raised in *this*
mailing list?

Kireeti.