Subject: FW: error in draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-12.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:43:16 +0200

MPLS TE MIB authors... a comment that came back from 
IETF Last Call

Thanks,
Bert 

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Winter [mailto:	
Sent: donderdag 28 augustus 2003 11:00
To: [email-masked]
Subject: error in draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-12.txt

Hello,

there is a clash in the DESCRIPTION clause of the MIB definition of the two 
entities

mplsTunnelHopPathOptionIndex (mplsTunnelHopEntry 2) and
mplsTunnelHopIndex (mplsTunnelHopEntry 3)

Both are described as "secondary index into this table", but 
mplsTunnelHopIndex is actually the "tertiary index into this table".
This should be corrected bfore releasing this draft as PS.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter