Subject: Re: [mpls] draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-sig-requirement-00.txt

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:06:20 -0500

MPLS WG,

	This note is an update on the p2mp requirement discussion
pertaining to its relationship to the MPLS OAM Requirements
and OAM Framework drafts that we had on the list a few weeks ago.
The various parties involved have agreed to the following to
resolve the situation as follows.

	The P2MP co-authors should craft-up new text for two new
documents: a P2MP-OAM-Requirements + P2MP-OAM-Framework. These
documents will reference the existing requirements and framework
documents.  Dave and I agreed to co-author/edit these new drafts
with the p2mp co-authors to assist with them and to also
ensure their alignment with the existing documents. In the
meantime, this leaves Dave and I with just edits left on the
Framework document that Adrian Farrel sent out during last call,
which I believe we have accomplished, and then that draft is finished.
We should be re-spinning the updated draft in the next few days.
It also now appears that the MPLS OAM Requirements is therefore
completed, and is ready to ship to the IESG.

	Regards,

	Tom/Dave/Adrian

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:46:45 +0100

All,

thanks - great work! seems like we have path forward with
these documents!

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]