Subject: [mpls] Fwd: Review Call: draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-00.txt

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:21:21 -0800

fyi
-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin

This is a forwarded message
From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 4:29:00 PM
Subject: Review Call: draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-00.txt

===8<==============Original message text===============
Folks-

 We'd like to solicit your comments on this document before Last-Call'ing it.
 Please send your comments to the routing-discussion mailing list.

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-00.txt
 
                     MPLS and GMPLS Change Process
               draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-00.txt
Abstract

   The MPLS and GMPLS protocol suites have become quite popular for a
   growing number of applications and deployment scenarios.  One result
   of this popularity is a large number of suggestions for modifications
   and extensions.

   The IETF needs to be flexible and responsive in how it handles these
   suggestions, and has a responsiblity to supervise the growth and
   evolution of MPLS and GMPLS protocols.

   This memo describes the process through which individuals, working
   groups and external standards bodies can influence the development of
   the MPLS and GMPLS standards.  This process means that extensions and
   changes to protocols specified by these working groups can only be
   made through the IETF, the body that created the (G)MPLS
   ((Generalized) Multiprotocol Label Switching) technologies.

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

===8<===========End of original message text===========

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls