Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-02.txt

From: "Francois Le Faucheur \(flefauch\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:17:08 +0100

Hello,

This note is to sollicit review and input from the MPLS WG on the
referred draft which discusses "Aggregation of RSVP Reservations over
MPLS TE/DS-TE Tunnels" and is progressed in the TSVWG.

There are many similarities between "aggregation of RSVP reservations
over RSVP-TE Tunnels" and "aggregation of RSVP-TE Tunnels over RSVP-TE
Tunnels" (as defined in "Hierarchical LSPs" ). Hence, in response to
earlier feed-back, the referred draft has been brought in close aligment
with "Hierarchical LSPs" wherever possible. Broader review from the MPLS
community is now sought.

Thanks

Francois

========================================================================
=======
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Aggregation of RSVP Reservations over MPLS
TE/DS-TE Tunnels
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-02.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2005-2-14
	
This document provides specification for aggregation of RSVP end-to-
   end reservations over MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) tunnels or MPLS 
   Diffserv-aware MPLS Traffic Engineering (DS-TE) Tunnels. This 
   approach is based on RFC 3175 and simply modifies the corresponding 
   procedures for operations over MPLS TE tunnels instead of aggregated 
   RSVP reservations. This approach can be used to achieve admission 
   control of a very large number of flows in a scalable manner since 
   the devices in the core of the network are unaware of the end-to-end 
   RSVP reservations and are only aware of the MPLS TE tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-02.txt

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls