Subject: [mpls] Last-last call on MPLS Ping

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:32:30 -0400

Folks -

I've updated LSP Ping in response to the issues raised in the last
call.  We also made a few further changes, most notably to remove the
Next Hop from the BGP FECs.  (this makes them consistent with the L3VPN
FECs.  Further there is the case where there is MPLS connectivity across
providers.  In that case if the PE included the next hop it knew, it
would cause an error at the far end.

Since the changes go beyond what has been discussed on the list, I'm
making one more last call.  The scope of this call is limited to the
changes between drafts 8 & 9.  The last call closes Monday, May 23 at
2400 UTC.

...George

========================================================================
George Swallow             Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                           1414 Massachusetts Avenue
                           Boxborough, MA 01719

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls