Subject: [mpls] MPLS working group review of draft-ietf-pwe3-control-protocol-16.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 14:16:19 +0200

All,

the mpls wg review of the draft-ietf-pwe3-control-protocol-16.txt
has ended.

The comments sent to the list has been scarce and the
comments from the reviewers sent directly to the working group
co-chairs we see that the focus is pretty much the same as for
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-06.txt.

Since the working group already have given its opinion on those
issues we see no reason to pursue them further in this context.

We have also received a large number of edititorial and style
comments - those have been forwarded to wg co-chairs, ADs and
authors.

/Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls