Subject: [mpls] extending wg last call

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 15:44:22 +0200

All,

when we last called the draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-sig-requirement-02.txt
we should have included the ccamp working group in the last call.
Due to an oversight this was not done, we have therefore extended the
last call to Friday June 10th, to make it possible for the ccamp'ers
to comment on the draft.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls