Subject: [mpls] time to strat working on the mpls wg agenda for Paris

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:09:59 +0200

All,

there will be mpls working group meeting in Paris. We've asked
for a 2 hour slot.

We need move the p2mp work, consider the multicast draft from
Eric and Rahul, discuss where we want to take the drafts on
fast re-route and next next hop labels.

We will be back with an agenda proposal shortly. For the items
you want to discuss, please send in requests for agenda slots
to the working group chairs.

/Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls