Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-sig-requirement-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Signaling Requirements for Point to Multipoint Traffic Engineered MPLS LSPs
	Author(s)	: S. Yasukawa
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-sig-requirement-04.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2005-12-13
	
This document presents a set of requirements for the establishment
   and maintenance of Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineered (TE)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).

   There is no intent to specify solution specific details nor
   application specific requirements in this document.

   The requirements presented in this document apply equally to packet
   switched networks under the control of MPLS protocols and to but also
   encompass the requirements of Layer two Switching (L2SC), Time
   Division Multiplexing (TDM), lambda, and port switching networks
   managed by Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) protocols. Protocol solutions
   developed to meet the requirements set out in this document must
   attempt to be equally applicable to MPLS and GMPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-sig-requirement-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-sig-requirement-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-sig-requirement-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls