Subject: [mpls] Next to MPLS, GMPLS ????

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:08:05 +0530

Hello all,
     I'm  new to this MPLS and  L3 world. I have been working in L2 and 
voip protocols for past 4 years and also having good knowledge in  ATM 
and basic rouitng  (CCNA certified) .  I want to update my profile up to 
the current trend in L3 and MPLS switching.
1.Could you please say what are the current trends in datacom ( As per 
my knowledge MPLS and GMPLS)?? Is it any new area of research??
2. Could you please guide me what are the minimum rfc I have to read to 
make my profile upto date .
3 . Is it compulsory to read all routing protocols* rfc* like rip v1,v2 
,ospf, ISIS,BGP  to understand MPLS and traffic engineering
Please guide me

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
K.Karthikeyan
Senior Software engineer

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls