Subject: [mpls] Load-Balancing among a set of candidate upstream LSRs on a LAN-----draft-liu-mpls-upstream-load-balance-00.txt

From: liushuying <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:13:40 +0800

Hi folks.
    A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
The draft can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mpls-upstream-load-balance-00.txt

Title : Load-Balancing among a set of candidate upstream LSRs on a LAN
Author(s) : Shuying Liu
Filename : draft-liu-mpls-upstream-load-balance-00.txt
Pages : 7
Date : 2006-06-16

This document describes a mechanism for Load-Balancing among a set of 
candidate upstream LSRs on a LAN interface. When there are several 
candidates to be selected as an upstream LSR, according the current 
upstream label allocation methods, the load on the candidate upstream 
LSR which is selected by the routing protocol may be very heavy, 
while the load on other candidate upstream LSRs is little. The Load-
Balancing also provides some procedures to minimize the packet loss 
in following cases: 1) adding/removing a candidate upstream LSR; 2) a 
better path emerging.

Please give your comments on this document! Thank you very much.

Best regards
Shuying Liu
HuaWei Bld., No.3 Xinxi Rd.,   
Shang-Di Information Industry Base,             
Hai-Dian District Beijing P.R. China
ZIP：100085 

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls