Subject: S,T,O,C,K moving crazy!

From: "Teague Quincy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:26:46 -0000

HOLLYWOOD INTERMED (HYWI.PK)

THIS S,T,O,C,K IS EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED
Huge Advertising Campaign this week!
Breakout Forecast for June, 2006

Current Price: $1.04
Short Term Price Target: $3.25
Recommendation: S,t,r,o,n,g Buy
*300+% profit potential short term

RECENT HOT NEWS released MUST READ ACT NOW
GLENDALE, CA -- May 31, 2006 - Hollywood Intermediate, Inc. (HYWI.PK -
News),
a provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced today
that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is currently providing
full
digital intermediate services for Super 16MM productions. The company is now
offering the same high resolution digital intermediate services for films
originating on a 16MM film format, a popular format for independent
film makers

About HOLLYWOOD INTERMED (HYWI.PK):
Hollywood Intermediate affords Motion Pictures the ability to scan their
selected original camera negative at 2K or 4K film resolution, conforming
a high resolution digital master for theatrical and broadcast release
including dirt removal, opticals and visual effects, and includes the
output of a High Definition preview master as well as final film,
broadcast and DVD distribution