Subject: [mpls] the San Diego agenda

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:35:50 +0200

All,

the MPLS meeting in San Diego will Wednesday morning 9-11.30,
according to the final meeting agenda found at:

http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_67.txt

We are still putting together the working group agenda, so if
you what slot to discuss one of your drafts please let us know.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls