Subject: [mpls] status on advancing the LDP spec to Draft Standard

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:09:00 +0200

Working Group,

the process to take the LDP spec to Draft Standard have taken
further steps and is now close to conclusion (x my fingers).

We need to do a few more things.

-- we've had comments from the IESG on the -03 version, that
   has lead to some changes. We seen it as appropriate to
   working group last call these changes (a mail will go
   out today)

-- the LDP survey covers the implementations status of RFC3036
   not draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-04.txt. We will therefore issue
   a new survey for rfc3036bis (a mail will go out toady). The
   questions and structure will be pretty much the same and it
   would be appreciated if implementors could respond quickly

-- the information in  draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-survey2002-00.txt
   is still valuable and will be published as an Informational
   RFC from the working group

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls