Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:50:43 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Link-Type sub-TLV to convey the number of
                          Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths 
                          signalled with zero reserved bandwidth across a link
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-05.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-12-12
	
Several Link-type sub-TLVs have been defined for OSPF and IS-IS in
   the context of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
   Engineering (TE) in order to advertise some link characteristics such
   as the available bandwidth, traffic engineering metric,
   administrative group and so on.  By making statistical assumption on
   the aggregated traffic carried onto a set of TE Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs) signalled with zero bandwith (referred to as unconstrained TE
   LSP in this document), and with the knowledge of the number of
   unconstrained TE LSPs signalled across a link, algorithms can be
   designed to load balance (existing or newly configured) unconstrained
   TE LSP across a set of equal cost paths.  This requires the knowledge
   of the number of unconstrained TE LSPs signalled across a link.  This
   document specifies a new Link-type Traffic Engineering sub-TLV used
   to advertise the number of unconstrained TE LSP(s) signalled across a
   link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls