Subject: [mpls] draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-04 last wg last call

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:07:08 +0100

Working Group,

we have a small draft "draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-04"
that is about ready to be sent to the IESG.

The draft has been updated after working group last call (though
we are aware of a couple of small editorial nits, e.g. repeated
words in the title).

This mails start a one week working last call to verify that
all comments been addressed and that there are no outstanding
issues, i.e. if you are happy with the draft you don't need
to respond.

Loa and George.

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Raveendra Torvi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:46:41 -0600

Hi,
 Is it assumed that  LSR counts both p2mp and p2p TE-LSPs?
Should we count them separetely?
IMO, counting them seperately might help as traffic characteristics are
different for unicast and multicast.
Thanks,
Ravi.

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:34:51 -0500

Hi Ravi,

On Dec 12, 2006, at 9:46 AM, Raveendra Torvi wrote:

> IMO, counting them seperately might help as traffic characteristics  
> are different for unicast and multicast.
>

The TLVs report the number of TE LSPs (P2P and P2MP), no plan to have  
two separate TLVs.

Thanks.

JP.