Subject: [mpls] draft-yasukawa-mpls-scaling-analysis-04.txt acceepted as wg document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:51:11 +0200

Working group,

the poll on draft-yasukawa-mpls-scaling-analysis-04.txt	shows
good support for making it a mpls wg document.

Could the authors please re-publish it as:

draft-ietf-mpls-te-scaling-analysis-00.txt

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls