Subject: did you here about this on CNN

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:39:42 +0300

Global News Wire

Your Money In The News:

Exit Only Prepares To Enter The US Market

Exit Only Inc. EX T0
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website. Websites
that market used vehicles are not new to the internet. Posting of a
sellers vehicle to the site without charge is something new to web based
vehicle marketing. Now sellers are only paying for the contact
information of actual interested buyers, and at only $2 per lead.

Points To Consider:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. For more information on Exit
Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

Global Reports:

Loggers, Greenpeace activists in Brazil standoff ---- RIO DE JANEIRO,
Brazil -- Hundreds of loggers and angry residents have surrounded eight
Greenpeace members who tried to leave an Amazon town with a scorched
tree trunk for an exhibit on global warming, the environmental group
said Wednesday. The activists are holed up in the makeshift headquarters
of the federal environmental agency in the town of Castelo dos Sonhos,
Greenpeace campaigner Andre Muggiati said. "They are still surrounded
and the situation is tense," he said by telephone. The region in the
Amazon state of Para is part of the so-called "arc of destruction," the
southern edge of the rain forest that has been devastated by loggers. In
2005, American missionary Dorothy Stang was shot dead in the region
during a land dispute. On Tuesday, the Greenpeace activists tried to
haul away a badly burned fallen tree trunk for an exhibit on global
warming in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Muggiati said.

American Interest:

Bush steps up Mideast peace push ---- LONDON - President Bush is sending
his national security adviser to the Middle East next week and Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice will make a return visit soon afterward to
keep up pressure on Israeli and the Palestinians to start peace
negotiations. National security adviser Stephen Hadley and Rice will
make separate trips to the region to bridge wide gaps between the two
sides on a document outlining how they intend to resume talks that will
be presented at a U.S.-hosted conference this fall, a senior official
said.