Subject: [mpls] working group last call for draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-00.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:58:48 +0200

Working Group,

this mail is to initiate a two week working group last call for
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-00.txt

Please review the document and send your comments the the working
group mailing list.

The working group last call will end eob Nov 7.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls