Subject: [mpls] time to start putting the mpls working group agenda for the Vancouver meeting together

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:53:27 +0100

Working group,

the MPLS working group will meet in Vancouver. We currently
have a scheduling issue (collision with PWE3), we are working
to resolve that.

It is time to putting the agenda together, please send
requests for agenda slots to the working group co-chairs.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls