Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Security Framework for MPLS and GMPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: L. Fang
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-01.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2007-11-20
	
This document provides a security framework for Multiprotocol Label 
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching 
   (GMPLS) Networks (MPLS and GMPLS are described in [RFC3031] and 
   [RFC3945]). This document addresses the security aspects that are 
   relevant in the context of MPLS and GMPLS. It describes the 
   security threats, the related defensive techniques, and the 
   mechanisms for detection and reporting. This document emphasizes 
   RSVP-TE and LDP security considerations, as well as Inter-AS and 
   Inter-provider security considerations for building and maintaining 
   MPLS and GMPLS networks across different domains or different 
   Service Providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls