Subject: [mpls] Discussion of distribution of TE information from outside the AS

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:55:59 -0000

Hi,

Various recent drafts have been floated at CCAMP that propose different 
mechanisms for distributing TE information from outside the AS within the 
AS.

We plan a chunk of our time at our Vancouver meeting (Tuesday, 9.00-11.30) 
to discuss this topic and look at the I-Ds. The objective is to clarify what 
is in scope and what is out of scope before moving further forward with 
anything.

Please see our agenda at 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/ccamp.htm to see a full list 
of the relevant I-Ds. And have a look at a set of overview slides I have 
written and placed at 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/slides/ccamp-2.ppt

You are all very welcome to attend CCAMP to throw peanuts (or speak at the 
mic). And, of course, contributions on the CCAMP mailing list before, 
during, or after, will be valued.

Thanks,
Adrian 

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls