Subject: [mpls] ENQUIRIES

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:25:10 +0100

i want to know more abot mpls, please can you help me out 
with sime links?
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Eric Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:23:31 -0500

Please try any of your favorite Internet search tools.  There are more
references to MPLS (or Multi Protocol Label Switching) to be easily 
found that way, than anyone is likely to give you.

Of course, you may want to ignore those references that lead you to
Minneapolis - which just happens to be abbreviated the same way.  We
occasionally have meetings there, but otherwise the relationship is
only coincidental...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] ENQUIRIES