Subject: [mpls] The IAB Technical Ad Hoc Team on T-MPLS has been closed down

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:06:50 +0100

To: The IAB Technical Ad Hoc Group on T-MPLS
Cc: mpls working group, pwe3 working group

Thanks for all the good work and all the hours (that turned
out to be much more than what we anticipated) that you all
have put into the IAB Technical Ad Hoc Group on T-MPLS.

The efforts and diligence of the Ad Hoc group are responsible
for our success in promoting MPLS technology as an important
part of the IETF standards.

Today the ITU-T Ad Hoc Group on T-MPLS was announced in Geneva,
and so was the Joint Working Team. This will be followed shortly
by an Internet and Routing Area AD sponsored IETF design team.

The IAB judges that the Ad hoc team has successfully completed
all the tasks is was chartered for and judges that the effort
can now conclude.

On behalf of the IAB

Loa Andersson

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls