Subject: [mpls] query

From: "anshu " <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Feb 2008 06:02:48 -0000

How is the layer 3 related&nbsp; decisions are taken at the egress of LSP as the MPLS label does not carry any such information.Thanks and Regards,Anshu
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Sachin Kalra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:17:36 -0500

By the time packet reaches egress, all the labels have already been 
stripped off (either PHP or egress popping). Thus, it goes through 
regular layer 3 processing.

- SK

At 01:02 AM 2/4/2008, anshu wrote:
>How is the layer 3 related  decisions are taken at the egress of LSP 
>as the MPLS label does not carry any such information.
>Thanks and Regards,
>Anshu
>
><http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1050715198@Middle5/2041776_2034510/2041699/1?PARTNER=3&OAS_QUERY=null>
>HPAIO
>