Subject: [mpls] mpls wg agenda for Philadelphia

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:27:03 +0100

All,

we are working to compile the mpls wg agenda for the Philadelphia
meeting, we will have online on Monday or Tuesday, which probably is
later than optimal.

Currently we've captured the following requests for agenda slots

wg status (Loa and George)
report on t-mpls (Stewart and Ross)
draft-amante-oam-ng-requirements-01.txt (Shane)
draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-00.txt (Rajiv)
MPLS and GMPLS Security Framework (Luyuan)
LDP IGP Synch (Luyuan)
draft-satoru-mpls-bgp-multipoint-05.txt (Satoru Matsushima)

If we missed any request for agenda slots please let us know!

BTW - it is still possible to send request for agenda slots.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls