Subject: [mpls] WG last call for draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-user-error-spec-03

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:52:35 +0100

This announces a WG last call for "User-Defined Errors for RSVP" to be 
published as proposed standard. Please provide any comments by March 7. 
(Yes, you get an extra week due to the just before the meeting time of 
this last call).

CCAMP and MPLS WG participants, please provide your comments to TSVWG.

You can find the draft here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-user-error-spec-03.txt

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls