Subject: [mpls] mpls working group meeting in Philadelphia

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:07:22 +0100

Working Group,

there will be an MPLS working group meeting at the Philadelphia
IETF meeting. The preliminary agenda for the IETF meeting will
be published next Friday, but that won't stop us from starting
to put the agenda for the mpls working group together.

Please send request for agenda slots to the mpls working group
mailing list and/or the working co-chars.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls