Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDP extension for Inter-Area LSP
	Author(s)	: B. Decraene
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
To facilitate the establishment of Label Switched Paths (LSP) that 
   would span multiple IGP areas in a given Autonomous System (AS), this 
   document proposes a new optional label mapping procedure for the 
   Label Distribution Protocol (LDP). 
    
   This procedure allows the use of a label if the Forwarding 
   Equivalence Class (FEC) Element matches an entry in the routing table 
   (RIB). Matching is defined by an IP longest match search and does not 
   mandate an exact match.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls