Subject: [mpls] [Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 71st IETF Meeting in Philadelphia, PA, USA]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 10:58:18 +0100

All,

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 71st
IETF Meeting in Philadelphia, PA, USA:

February 18th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
February 18th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).The only exception is for
version -00 WG drafts that replace existing non-WG drafts.  Such drafts
may be submitted until the cutoff date for version -01 and higher
drafts.
As always, all initial submissions with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they
can be processed or announced.  The Secretariat would appreciate
receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, February 11th at 9:00 AM ET 
(14:00 UTC/GMT).

February  (14:00 UTC/GMT): Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 
and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, February 25th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 10th at 9:00
AM ET (13:00 UTC/GMT), when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do 
not wait until
the last minute to submit.

The Secretariat encourages you to submit your Internet-Drafts via the
Internet-Draft Submission Tool (IDST) 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi.
If you are unable to do so, then you may still submit your Internet-
Drafts manually by sending them to [email-masked].  If you
are submitting a version -00 WG draft that replaces non-WG draft, then
you must submit it manually as the current IDST cannot handle
replacements.  Please be sure to state that one draft replaces another
in the cover note that accompanies your submission.  Also, please note
that the IDST will not accept drafts submitted after their respective
cutoff dates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 71st IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-cutoff_dates.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls