Subject: [mpls] MPLS 2008 - Call For Presentations

From: Matt Tylenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:50:40 -0500

MPLS 2008 <http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008>

      Call for Presentations - MPLS 2008

MPLS 2008 International Conference, the 11th Annual International 
Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 19 - 
22, 2008, in Washington, DC. The Program Committee is soliciting 
presentation proposals for the conference. The committee seeks original 
and unpublished work to continue the tradition initiated by this 
conference in 1998 of covering cutting-edge topics.

Presentations addressing new technologies and operational experience are 
solicited from network equipment vendors, service providers, the 
research community, government agencies, and enterprise users.
For detailed CFP visit:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008/call_for_papers/cfp.htm

Please submit your proposals on line by accessing:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008/call_for_papers/submissions.htm

*The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is April 18, 2008. *

Thank you!
MPLS 2008 Program Committee

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls