Subject: Re: [mpls] draft-dasmith-mpls-ip-options-01.txt as MPLS working groupdocument

From: "David Smith (djsmith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 23:09:01 -0500

We have re-published the draft today as
draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options-00.txt which incorporates feedback from WG
members. /dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Loa Andersson
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ross Callon; David Ward
Subject: [mpls] draft-dasmith-mpls-ip-options-01.txt as MPLS working
groupdocument

All,

we have accepted draft-dasmith-mpls-ip-options-01.txt as an MPLS working
group document.

Could the authors please re-publish it as
draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options-01.txt as soon as the it is possible after
the cut off for the Minneapolis meeting.

Loa and George

--
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls