Subject: [mpls] Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-08.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:51:18 +0100

Working Group,

this is to initiate a working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-08.txt.

Background
----------

The working group has requested publication of this draft, when
it was reviewed by the ADs there were comments that led to a
request that we published a new draft.

Evaluating the changes to the document the working groups chairs
found that it would be appropriate to issue a new working group
last call on the document.

Please find the changes in Section 0, immediately after the ToC
in the draft.

There is also a diff between the -07 and -08 versions to be found
at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mpls/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib/ .

Please send comments to the mpls working group mailing list.
The Working group last call will end eob Fri April 3.

Loa and George

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]