Subject: [mpls] new draft available for comments

From: "Riccardo Martinotti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:18:49 +0100

Hi all,

         We've recently published the version 01 of the ID
draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking.

We'd like to ask for comments from the list given that Interworking
between MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS networks seems to be an interesting topic.

Thanks in advance.

Title    : Interworking between MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS
Revision : 01
Authors  : R. Martinotti, D. Caviglia, N. Sprecher, A. D'Alessandro, A.
Capello
Pages    : 31
Date     : March 5, 2009
               
Purpose of this ID is to illustrate interworking scenarios between
network(s) supporting MPLS-TP and network(s) supporting IP/MPLS. Main
interworking issues and open points are highlighted.
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworki
ng-01.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworkin
g-01.txt