Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Linear Protection
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-07-26

The Transport Profile for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP) is
being specified jointly by IETF and ITU-T.  This document addresses
the functionality described in the MPLS-TP Survivability Framework
document [SurvivFwk] and defines a protocol that may be used to
fulfill the function of the Protection State Coordination for linear
protection, as described in that document.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.