Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 00:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM Analysis
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-04

This document analyzes the set of requirements for Operations,
Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) for the Transport Profile of
MPLS(MPLS-TP) as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM Reqs], to evaluate whether
existing OAM tools (either from the current MPLS toolset or from the
ITU-T documents) can be applied to these requirements.  Eventually,
the purpose of the document is to map the set of functions to a set
of tools based on the existing OAM toolset.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.