Subject: [mpls] Learning MPLS

From: Allen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:20:26 -0700

I'm looking for suggestions on book, websites etc. that will assist me in
learning about MPLS. Any help is appreciated.

---

From: Manuel Domí­nguez Dorado <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:32:47 +0200 (CEST)

We have developed an MPLS network simulator very intuitive, visual and
easy to use. It is developed in Java and is also simple to install. It is
free software, so you can make almost anything you want with it.

http://www.manolodominguez.com/projects/opensimmpls

If you're not familiar with MPLS, this simulator can be a good start.

I hope it is helpful.

A greeting.

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Manuel Domínguez Dorado
Departamento de Ingeniería de Sistemas Informáticos y Telemáticos
Universidad de Extremadura
SPAIN

TLF..: 607 417 860
Web..: http://www.ManoloDominguez.com
Email: [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Manuel Domí­nguez Dorado <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:33:16 +0200 (CEST)

I hope it is helpful.

A greeting.

TLF..: 607 417 860