Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS-TP OAM Framework
	Author(s)	: D. Allan, I. Busi, B. Niven-Jenkins, A. Fulignoli, E. Hernandez-Valencia, L. Levrau, D. Mohan, V. Sestito, N. Sprecher, H. Helvoort, M. Vigoureux, Y. Weingarten, R. Winter
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-07.txt
	Pages		: 56
	Date		: 2010-7-12
	
The Transport Profile of Multi-Protocol Label Switching 
   (MPLS-TP) is a packet-based transport technology based on the 
   MPLS Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE) and Pseudowire (PW) data 
   plane architectures. 

   This document describes a framework to support a comprehensive 
   set of Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
   procedures that fulfill the MPLS-TP OAM requirements for fault, 
   performance and protection-switching management and that do not 
   rely on the presence of a control plane. 

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task 
   Force (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union 
   Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to 
   include an MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 
   architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities of 
   a packet transport network as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.