Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indication of Client Failure in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : H. Jia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-09

This document describes a Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
tool to propagate a client failure indication across an MPLS-TP 
network in case the propagation of failure status in the client layer 
is not supported as required in [RFC5860].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.