Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 04:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Packet Loss and Delay Measurement for MPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : D. Frost, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-02-04

Many service provider service level agreements (SLAs) depend on the
ability to measure and monitor performance metrics for packet loss
and one-way and two-way delay, as well as related metrics such as
delay variation and channel throughput.  This measurement capability
also provides operators with greater visibility into the performance
characteristics of their networks, thereby facilitating planning,
troubleshooting, and evaluation.  This document specifies protocol
mechanisms to enable the efficient and accurate measurement of these
performance metrics in MPLS networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.