Subject: [mpls] Upcoming reviews and working group last calls

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 12:24:09 +0100

Working Group,

we are now in a situation there a number of documents from the
mpls-tp project are ready to be working group last called,
early reviewed or reviewed by external parties.

Since there are strong interdependencies between these
document we have come to the conclusion that rather than do
a number of two week consecutive last call or review we
want to allocate a four week period (ending approx February 28)
to review and last call a number of documents. Still a bit
unclear how many.

You have seen the call for early review of the Rosetta Stone
and the Management Overview documents.

You will later today see working group last calls for the Linear
Protection  and the Fault Signaling documents. We have good hope
that we also will be able to include the Proactive CC and CV
document in this.

It is possible that we will include further documents.

The reviews and last call are important, and even though we do
this to able progress documents smoothly please note that we
still need to take care to get good reviews.

Loa, George and Ross

MPLS wg co-chairs