Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Updates to LDP for IPv6
	Author(s)       : V. Manral, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-13

The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) specification defines
procedures to exchange label bindings over either IPv4 or IPv6 or
both networks. This document corrects and clarifies the LDP behavior
when IPv6 network is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.