Subject: [mpls] subcribe

From: "Som Ramakrishnan (soramakr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:16:01 -0800

Som Ramakrishnan
Technical  Leader

CCIE #4257
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Phone :408 525 1066
Mobile :408 858 6929

10, West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA
95134
United States

 

If this e-mail is sent you by mistake or you for some reason do not want
to receive mail from Cisco Systems please notify sender. All statements,
information, and recommendations in this email and attached documents
are believed to be accurate but are presented without warranty of any
kind, express or implied. Users must take full responsibility for their
application of any products. The software license and limited warranty
terms are set forth in the information pack shipped with the products.