Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:45:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS On-demand Connectivity Verification and Route Tracing
	Author(s)       : N. Bahadur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-14

LSP-Ping is an existing and widely deployed OAM mechanism for MPLS
LSPs.  This document describes extensions to LSP-Ping so that LSP-
Ping can be used for On-demand Connectivity Verification of MPLS-TP
LSPs.  This document also clarifies procedures to be used for
processing the related OAM packets.  Further, it describes procedures
for using LSP-Ping to perform Connectivity Verification and Route
Tracing functions in MPLS-TP networks.  Finally this document updates
RFC 4379 by adding a new address type and requesting a registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: venkatesan mahalingam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:06:26 -0400

Hi MPLS-TP On-Demand CV Authors,

Per TP-identifiers-04 draft, Section 5.2.2.  MPLS-TP Associated
Bidirectional LSP Identifiers,
      East-Global_Node_ID::East-Tunnel_Num::East-LSP_Num::
      West-Global_Node_ID::West-Tunnel_Num::West-LSP_Num

There is a requirement to have East and West LSP numbers for associated
bidirectional tunnel, so please include both the LSP numbers in section
2.3.1.  Static LSP Sub-TLV and define new TLVs for ICC based LSP and
Pseudowire.

Thanks,
Venkat.
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 5:45 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>
>

-- 
Best Regards,
Venkatesan Mahalingam.