Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:17:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Inter-Area P2MP Segmented LSPs
	Author(s)       : Yakov Rekhter
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Thomas Morin
                          Irene Grosclaude
                          Nicolai Leymann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2011-08-18

   This document describes procedures for building inter-area point-to-
   multipoint (P2MP) segmented service LSPs by partitioning such LSPs
   into intra-area segments and using BGP as the inter-area routing and
   label distribution protocol. Within each IGP area the intra-area
   segments are either carried over intra-area P2MP LSPs, using P2MP LSP
   hierarchy, or instantiated using ingress replication. The intra-area
   P2MP LSPs may be signaled using P2MP RSVP-TE or P2MP mLDP. If ingress
   replication is used in an IGP area then MP2P LDP LSPs or P2P RSVP-TE
   LSPs may be used in the IGP area. The applications/services that use
   such an inter-area service LSP may be BGP MVPN, VPLS multicast or
   Internet multicast over MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-01.txt