Subject: [mpls] Verification call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:16:03 +0200

All,

This is to start a one week verification call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview
The authors has published version -05 of the draft. This document
is updated after working group last call.

A complete diff between version -04 and -05 is found at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-
overview-05.txt

The comment resolution will be found at:

http://www.pi.nu/~loa/man-overview-comments-resollution..txt

This verification call ends September 4, 2011.

Loa
for the MPLS wg chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13