Subject: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-07.txt> (MPLS Fault Management OAM) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:13:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'MPLS Fault Management OAM'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-09-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   messages to indicate service disruptive conditions for MPLS based
   Transport Network Label Switched Paths.  The notification mechanism
   employs a generic method for a service disruptive condition to be
   communicated to a Maintenance Entity Group End Point.  This document
   defines an MPLS OAM channel, along with messages to communicate
   various types of service disruptive conditions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1460/