Subject: [mpls] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC3031 (2967)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 10:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC3031,
"Multiprotocol Label Switching Architecture".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=3031&eid=2967

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: fl <[email-masked]>

Section: 3.20

Original Text
-------------
When order control is used, each LSR should adopt, for a given set of
FECs, the granularity used by its next hop for those FECs.

Corrected Text
--------------
When ordered control is used, each LSR should adopt, for a given set of
FECs, the granularity used by its next hop for those FECs.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC3031 (draft-ietf-mpls-arch-06)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Multiprotocol Label Switching Architecture
Publication Date    : January 2001
Author(s)           : E. Rosen, A. Viswanathan, R. Callon
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Multiprotocol Label Switching
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG