Subject: [mpls] New Liaison Statement, "LS320 - Request for promoting the discussion of new path segment monitoring in MPLS-TP"

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:16:35 +0800

I want bring a new liaison statement from SG15 to the attention of the
mpls and pwe3 working groups. While the liaison is for information
only, they would appreciate it if people could read the draft
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koike-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-03
and comment on the mpls list (only, please don't cross-post). Please
see the liaison file1260.pdf for the background as an introduction to
the draft. See below for the URL of the liaison text (file1260).

Thanks,
Andy

On 9/14/2011 23:16 , "Liaison Statement Management Tool" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Title: LS320 - Request for promoting the discussion of new path segment
monitoring in MPLS-TP - pwe3
Submission Date: 2011-09-14
URL of the IETF Web page: /liaison/1093/

From: ITU-T SG 15  (Greg Jones <[email-masked]>)
To: Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge ([email-masked],
[email-masked])
Cc:
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Reponse Contact: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Technical Contact:
[email-masked],[email-masked],huub.van.helvoort@hu
awei.com,[email-masked],[email-masked]
Purpose: For information

Body:
Attachment(s):

   LS320 - Request for promoting the discussion of new path segment
monitoring in MPLS-TP - body
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1260.pdf

   LS320 - Request for promoting the discussion of new path segment
monitoring in MPLS-TP - attach
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1261.pdf