Subject: [mpls] New version of Ring Protection Applicability draft

From: "Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 07:42:28 +0200

Hi all,

We (the authors) have just posted a new version of
draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-ring-protection.  To remind you, this is an
Applicability statement that points out how it is possible to provide
MPLS-TP protection for ring topologies based on MPLS-TP Linear
Protection.  This has been presented to the WG several times in the past
and we would like to ask for adoption as a WG draft.

The main changes to this version are - change of title to reflect the
true nature of the document (as an Applicability statement rather than a
new mechanism), and removal of consideration for Interconnected rings -
which is left for a future document.

Best regards,
Yaacov Weingarten
Nokia Siemens Networks
Industry Environment, PTE
ph#:  +972-9-775 1827
mob#: +972-54-220 0977