Subject: [mpls] Re： poll on making draft-zhao-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-02.txt an mpls wg document

From: "Chao Zhou (czhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:23:40 -0500

Yes/support！

Chao Zhou
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
http://www.cisco.com

============================================================================
=============================
Message: 3
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:15:32 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
	"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] poll on making
	draft-zhao-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-02.txt an mpls wg document
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Working Group,

this is to start a two week poll to see if there is support to make

     LDP Extension for Multi Topology Support
     draft-zhao-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-02.txt

an MPLS working group document.

Send your opinions to [email-masked]

Please remember that it is particular important that you include a
technical motivation if you don't want the ID to become a
working group document.

The poll ends Wednesday Oct 5, 2011.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

------------------------------