Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 05:53:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Fault Management OAM
	Author(s)       : George Swallow
                          Annamaria Fulignoli
                          Martin Vigoureux
                          Sami Boutros
                          David Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-09-02

   This document specifies Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   messages to indicate service disruptive conditions for MPLS based
   Transport Network Label Switched Paths.  The notification mechanism
   employs a generic method for a service disruptive condition to be
   communicated to a Maintenance Entity Group End Point.  This document
   defines an MPLS OAM channel, along with messages to communicate
   various types of service disruptive conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-07.txt