Subject: [mpls] New version of draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping

From: "Shaleen Saxena (ssaxena)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:57:12 -0500

Hello MPLS WG, Chairs:

We have posted a new version of draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping. It is
available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-18.txt

This version addresses the comments from IESG review of version 17 of
this draft.

The details of the changes made are at the bottom of this mail. One
major change is to make some statement more compliant with RFC 2119
language (i.e. SHOULD, MUST, etc.). 

Please review this version and let us know if you have any comments.

Regards,

Shaleen 

Details of changes:

===================

1.  Various editing changes to clarify the language used.

2.  Changes to RECOMMENDED, SHOULD and MUST to be more in line with RFC
2119.  

3.  Fixed figures in sections 3.1.1.1 and 3.1.1.2 to make P2MP-ID 32
bits long.

4.  Added figures for Responder Identifier sub-TLVs in section 3.

5.  In section 2.1 indented the text copied from RFC 4379.

6.  Added section 7.3, requesting IANA for a new registry for the Global
Flags field. 

7.  Changed various TBD to TBD1, TBD2, etc to clarify the usage.

8.  Added details for the Address Type field in the Downstream Detailed
Mapping TLV.