Subject: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-06.txt> (MPLS-TP Applicability; Use Cases and Design) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:01:09 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'MPLS-TP Applicability; Use Cases and Design'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides applicability, use case studies and network
   design considerations for the Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP). The use cases include Metro Ethernet access and
   aggregation transport, Mobile backhaul, and packet optical transport.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.