Subject: [mpls] poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-smiler-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib as a wg doc

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:32:58 +0100

Working group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-smiler-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib as an MPLS working
group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list (mpls at ietf.org). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

This poll ends February 8, 2013.

There are no IPR claim against this document.

All the active co-authors has stated on the working group mailing list
that they are not aware of any other IPR claims than those already
disclosed. However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing
list and aware of IPR that relates to this draft, the time to disclose
this is now.

/Loa
(mpls wg co-chair)

-- 
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
MPLS Expert                                 [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consult)        phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:50:19 -0000

Support (as an author). 

RFC6378 presents a protocol/mechanism for MPLS-TP linear protection. This
(draft-smiler-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib) document specifies the
necessary textual conventions and MIB module for monitoring MPLS-TP linear
protection on the LER. 

Br, Dan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 28 January 2013 10:33
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked];
[email-masked];
<[email-masked]>; Martin Vigoureux
Subject: poll to see if we have consensus to adopt
draft-smiler-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib as a wg doc

Working group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-smiler-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib as an MPLS working group
document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working group
mailing list (mpls at ietf.org). Please give a technical motivation for your
support/not support, especially if you think that the document should not be
adopted as a working group document.

All the active co-authors has stated on the working group mailing list that
they are not aware of any other IPR claims than those already disclosed.
However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and aware of
IPR that relates to this draft, the time to disclose this is now.

/Loa
(mpls wg co-chair)

--
--

---

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:41:29 +0000

Support.

Best regards,
Mach

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa
> Andersson
> Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:33 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: [mpls] poll to see if we have consensus to adopt
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Krishnamurthy Mayya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:14:06 +0530

Support from my side !

Regards,
Krishnamurthy Mayya

---

From: Binny Jeshan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:28:52 +0530

I just read the 3'rd version of the draft.

I Support !

-Binny
Aricent Group

---

From: Muly Ilan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:31:24 +0000

Support

Muly

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Binny Jeshan
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:59 PM
To: Krishnamurthy Mayya
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [mpls] poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-smiler-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib as a wg doc

I Support !

-Binny
Aricent Group
On 30 January 2013 18:14, Krishnamurthy Mayya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Support from my side !

Regards,
Krishnamurthy Mayya

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Mach Chen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Support.

Best regards,
Mach

> From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> [mailto:[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>] On Behalf Of Loa
> Andersson
> To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>;
> [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
> group mailing list (mpls at ietf.org<http://ietf.org>). Please give a technical
> Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
> MPLS Expert                                 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
> Huawei Technologies (consult)        phone: +46 739 81 21 64<tel:%2B46%20739%2081%2021%2064>
> [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls