Subject: [mpls] working group last call - draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:12:54 +0100

Working Group,

This is to start a working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection.

Please send your comments to the mpls working group mailing
list ([email-masked]).

Please send both technical comments, and if you are happy with the
document as is also indications of support.

There are tw IPR claims against this draft; ID # 1462 and ID # 1872.

All the co-authors has stated that they are not ware of any IPRs, other
than the two listed above.

This working group last call will end on February 9, 2013.

/Loa
for the wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
MPLS Expert                                 [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consult)        phone: +46 739 81 21 64