Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-villamizar-mpls-multipath-use

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:50:57 +0100

Working Group and authors;

The authors of draft-villamizar-mpls-multipath-use has indicated that
the draft is ready to be adopted as a working group document.

Before starting the poll to see if there is wg consensus to make the
draft a working group document we will do an IPR poll to check whether
there is IPR on the document that needs to be disclosed.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-villamizar-
mpls-multipath-use?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Note: There were an IPR disclosure on an earlier document
"draft-villamizar-mpls-tp-multipath" that IPR is not applicable to this
document.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
MPLS Expert                                 [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consult)        phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:07:05 -0500

Loa,

I am not aware of any IPR that is applicable to this internet-draft.

Curtis

In message <[email-masked]>