Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 06:21:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Identifiers Following ITU-T Conventions
	Author(s)       : Rolf Winter
                          Eric Gray
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Malcolm Betts
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-01-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the identifiers to be used in
   the Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP).
   Identifiers that follow IP/MPLS conventions have already been
   defined.  This memo augments that set of identifiers for MPLS-TP
   management and Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
   functions to include identifier information in a format typically
   used by the International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rolf Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 14:22:21 +0000

WG,

This new version should address all comments received during IETF last call.

Best,

Rolf

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:i-d-announce-
> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013 15:21
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-07.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt