Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:10:20 +0000

Working Group and authors;

The authors of draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels have indicated
that the draft is ready to be adopted as a working group document.

Before starting the poll to see if there is wg consensus to make the
draft a working group document we will do an IPR poll to check whether
there is IPR on the document that needs to be disclosed.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR  rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 17:46:32 +0200

WG,

I'm not aware of any IPR on this draft.

/Loa

On 2013-04-09 17:10, Ross Callon wrote:
> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
> draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels?

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:48:33 +0100

I am not aware of any IPR relating to the content of this draft.
 
Adrian
 
From: Ross Callon [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 09 April 2013 16:10
To: Kireeti Kompella; Loa Andersson; Adrian Farrel; [email-masked]
Subject: IPR poll on draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels

 

 

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:41:44 +0000

Not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Kireeti

On Apr 9, 2013, at 8:10, "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)