Subject: [mpls] IPR Disclosure: Juniper's Statement of IPR related to draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-06

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 06:02:08 -0700

Folks,

This email is regarding the recent Juniper's Statement of IPR 
related to draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-06.

Due to an administrative error, the IPR statement was not submitted
to the IETF in June 2011 at the time of the publication of version
00 of the draft, and this error is being rectified by the disclosure
now.

The error happened due to an unfortunate combination of an
administrative error along with changes in the affiliation of the
primary Juniper author of the original draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-00,
although as an inventor on the patent and an author on the draft,
I should have noticed that the disclosure has not been made.

I deeply regret this unfortunate error. I would like to apologize
on behalf of Juniper, hope that no damage has been done, and want
to let you know that the a process is being put in place to avoid
such issues in the future.

Yakov.