Subject: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 14:43:36 +0200

Working Group,

this is to start a two week Working Group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp-01.txt.

Please send your comments to the mpls working group
mailing list ([email-masked]).

Please send both technical comments, and if you are happy
with the document as is also indications of support.

There are no IPR claims against this draft.

The co-authors have earlier stated that they are not aware
of any IPRs applicable to this draft.

If anyone else in the working group are aware of IPRs claims against
this draft, the time to disclose that is now.

This working group last call will end on April 29, 2013.

/Loa
for the wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:35:12 +0200

Working Group,

One of the author correctly pointed out that there were an IPR
disclosure against draft-ali-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp-08.

Since this was pointed out by an  author from the same company
that made the original IPR disclosure I think it is safe to assume
that https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1861/ is still relevant for
draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp.

/Loa

for the wg co-chairs

--