Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 00:21:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Encapsulating MPLS in UDP
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Lucy Yong
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-01

Abstract:
   Existing technologies to encapsulate Multi-Protocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) over IP are not adequate for efficient load balancing of MPLS
   application traffic, such as MPLS-based Layer2 Virtual Private
   Network (L2VPN) or Layer3 Virtual Private Network (L3VPN) traffic
   across IP networks. This document specifies additional IP-based
   encapsulation technology, referred to as MPLS-in-User Datagram
   Protocol (UDP), which can facilitate the load balancing of MPLS
   application traffic across IP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/