Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:11:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Hub & Spoke Multipoint Label Switched Path
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Frederic Jounay
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Nicolai Leymann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-04-19

Abstract:
   This draft introduces a hub & spoke multipoint LSP (short for HSMP
   LSP), which allows traffic both from root to leaf through P2MP LSP
   and also leaf to root along the co-routed reverse path.  That means
   traffic entering the HSMP LSP from application/customer at the root
   node travels downstream, exactly as if it was traveling downstream
   along a P2MP LSP to each leaf node, and traffic entering the HSMP LSP
   at any leaf node travels upstream along the tree to the root as if it
   is unicast to the root, except that it follows the path of the tree
   rather than ordinary unicast to the root.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/