Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:13:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Next-Hop Ethernet Addressing
	Author(s)       : Dan Frost
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-08

Abstract:
   The Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
   is the set of MPLS protocol functions applicable to the construction
   and operation of packet-switched transport networks.  This document
   presents considerations for link-layer addressing of Ethernet frames
   carrying MPLS-TP packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/