Subject: [mpls] status and paln for draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 19:42:19 +0200

Working Group,

On 2013-05-20 we requested publication of draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-
p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp as an RFC on the Standards Draft.

After a timely and detailed AD review the document has been "returned
to the working group for more work".

The AD review comments has been has been sent to the working group
mailing list and to the authors. The comments are comprehensive,
nevertheless the author should proceed as usual:

- Create a list of the comments and for each comment explain how each
   comment has been addressed and verify that Adrian is comfortable
   about how the comments have been address. This process should to
   the extent possible take place on the mailing list.

After further discussion with Adrian we have agreed that I as the
document shepherd should organize a review by "P2MP implementers".

- The comments received via this review should be handle the same
   way as the comments from the AD review.

I've a few names that I think fit the "P2MP implementer" profile,
and will soon send out mails directly to them.

I'm also looking for more willing reviewers that are willing to 
undertake this review. If you are interested please send a
uni-directional mail to me or to the working group chairs.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64