Subject: [mpls] Implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 17:32:25 +0200

Working Group,

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm is through working group last
call and has been updated accoring to the comments.

The working group chairs we will request publication of the document
as an RFC on the Standards track.

As part of the shepherd write-up, that is sent as part of the request
for publication to the IESG, we need to know about existing or intended
implementations ofdraft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp.

Please send mails to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]) or the
working group chairs to inform us about implementations.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 10:35:38 +0200

Folks,

Greg has pointed out the there is a copy and past error in this
mail, the pen-ultimate paragraph should be:

As part of the shepherd write-up, that is sent as part of the request
for publication to the IESG, we need to know about existing or intended
implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm.

Tnx Greg!

Hope this did not cause any problems.

/Loa

--