Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-pac-mpls-lsp-ping-tlvs-and-sub-tlvs-registry

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 16:25:24 +0000

Working Group and authors;

draft-pac-mpls-lsp-ping-tlvs-and-sub-tlvs-registry is nearly ready to be called
for potential WG adoption.

Before the call for adoption, we would like to check whether there is IPR on the
document that needs to be disclosed.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-pac-mpls-lsp-ping-tlvs-and-sub-tlvs-registry?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this email
regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The response needs
to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list. The documents will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 18:32:13 +0200

Ross,

I'm a co-author and I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

/Loa

On 2013-05-03 18:25, Ross Callon wrote:
> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
> draft-pac-mpls-lsp-ping-tlvs-and-sub-tlvs-registry?
>

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 18:10:25 +0100

Ross,

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
To: "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; "Martin Vigoureux"
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 5:25 PM
Subject: IPR poll on draft-pac-mpls-lsp-ping-tlvs-and-sub-tlvs-registry

draft-pac-mpls-lsp-ping-tlvs-and-sub-tlvs-registry is nearly ready to be
called
for potential WG adoption.

Before the call for adoption, we would like to check whether there is
IPR on the
document that needs to be disclosed.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email
regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The
response needs
to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list. The documents will not advance
to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and
contributor.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 00:52:46 +0000

Hi Ross,

I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Many thanks,
Mach

From: Ross Callon [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 12:25 AM
To: Loa Andersson; Mach Chen; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Martin Vigoureux
Subject: IPR poll on draft-pac-mpls-lsp-ping-tlvs-and-sub-tlvs-registry

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)