Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 10:56:46 +0200

Working Group and authors;

The authors of Working Group and authors;

The authors of draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping has indicated
that the draft is ready to be adopted as a working group document.

Before we start that poll we need to do an IPR poll on the draft, this 
mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 08:09:35 -0700

No IPR that I am aware off.

Thanks
Sam

Sent from my iPad

On May 8, 2013, at 1:56 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Before we start that poll we need to do an IPR poll on the draft, this mail starts that IPR poll.
> 
> IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The documents will not advance to the next stage until a response

---

From: "George Swallow (swallow)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 16:17:32 +0000

Loa -

Cisco has IPR as disclosed in

IPR that was submitted by cisco, and

				    is related to

				       draft-swallow-mpls-remote-lsp-ping, "Proxy LSP Ping,"

			
			
			   2006-12-20
			   ID # 778
			   "Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
draft-swallow-mpls-remote-lsp-ping-00.txt"
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/778/>

This clearly needs to be updated to point at the current document.  I will
take care of that.

George

---

From: Vanson Lim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 22:16:11 -0400

No additional disclosures from me.. George's disclosure is all that I am aware of.

-Vanson

On 5/8/13 12:17 PM, George Swallow (swallow) wrote:
> .