Subject: [mpls] RFC 6923 on MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Identifiers Following ITU-T Conventions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 13:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6923

        Title:      MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Identifiers 
                    Following ITU-T Conventions 
        Author:     R. Winter, E. Gray,
                    H. van Helvoort, M. Betts
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 23811
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6923.txt

This document specifies an extension to the identifiers to be used in
the Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP).
Identifiers that follow IP/MPLS conventions have already been
defined.  This memo augments that set of identifiers for MPLS-TP
management and Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
functions to include identifier information in a format typically
used by the International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
Standardization Sector (ITU-T).

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC