Subject: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to make draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping an MPLS working group document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 18:35:09 +0200

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-02 as an MPLS working group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list (mpls at ietf.org). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

This poll ends June 14, 2013.

There are two IPR claims against this document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/778/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2087/

The authors has stated on the working group mailing list
that they are not aware of any other IPR claims against this draft.
However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and
aware of IPR that relates to this draft, the time to disclose
this is now.

/Loa
(mpls wg co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64