Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 07:18:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Disabling IPoMPLS and P2P PW LDP Application's State Advertisement
	Author(s)       : Kamran Raza
                          Sami Boutros
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-05-09

Abstract:
   Currently, no LDP capability is exchanged for LDP applications like
   IP Label Switching and L2VPN P2P PW signaling. When an LDP session
   comes up, an LDP speaker may unnecessarily advertise its local state
   for such LDP applications even when the peer session is established
   for some other applications like mLDP or ICCP. This document defines
   a solution by which an LDP speaker announces to its peer its
   disinterest in such non-negotiated applications. This, in turn,
   disables the advertisement of corresponding application state, which
   would have otherwise be advertised by default, over the established
   LDP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/