Subject: [mpls] The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) Parameters in the IANA registries

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:03:50 +0200

Working Group,

we have done a few (mostly cosmetic) changes in the "Label Distribution 
Protocol (LDP) Parameters" namespace.

You now (as before) find the name space on the IANA Protocol Registries
web page: http://www.iana.org/protocols

Look for ""Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) Parameters"

First, we have changed the name on the IANA page and the name
on the page that have the LDP parameter assignments so the
have the same name. This should make it easier to write clear
and precise IANA sections in our drafts

Second - in the "TLV Type Name Space" we have updated the table; the
left most column is now "Value" instead of "Range".

Third, we have made the "Unassigned" TLV values explicit.

Fourth, we have also updated the mail address for Andy, so it is to his
current mailbox.

/Loa

MPLS wg chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64