Subject: [mpls] working group lst call on draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:44:26 +0200

Working Groups,

PWE3 working group,
Working Group,

this is to start a two week Working Group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-02.txt.

Please send your comments to the mpls working group
mailing list ([email-masked]).

Please send both technical comments, and if you are happy
with the document as is also indications of support.

There are no IPR claims against this draft.

The co-authors have earlier stated that they are not aware
of any IPRs applicable to this draft.

If anyone else in the working group are aware of IPRs claims against
this draft, the time to disclose that is now.

This working group last call will end on July 9, 2013.

/Loa
for the wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 14:25:57 +0200

WG,

There is a cut and paste error from an earlier working group last
call that we copied to the pwe3 wg. This one is for the mpls wg.

It should say:

Working Group,

/Loa
for the wg co-chairs

--