Subject: [mpls] Milestones changed for mpls WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:03:29 -0700

Changed milestone "Framework for IP multicast over label-switched
paths ready for advancement.", set due date to March 2001 from March
2001.

Changed milestone "Submit Definitions of Managed Objects for
MultoiProtocol Label Switching, Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) to
the IESG for publication as Proposed Standards", set due date to
August 2001 from August 2001.

Changed milestone "Specification for MPLS-specific recovery ready for
advancement.", set due date to August 2001 from August 2001.

Changed milestone "Submit Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Forward
Equivalency Class-To-Next Hop Label Forwarding Entry Management
Information Base to the IESG for publication as Proposed Standards",
set due date to August 2001 from August 2001.

Changed milestone "Submit Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label
Switching Router (LSR), Management Information Base to the IESG for
publication as Proposed Standards", set due date to August 2001 from
August 2001.

Changed milestone "Submit Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Management Overview to the IESG for publication as Proposed
Standards", set due date to August 2001 from August 2001.

Changed milestone "Submit Definitions of Textual Conventions for
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management to the IESG for
publication as Proposed Standards", set due date to August 2001 from
August 2001.

Changed milestone "Submit Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
 Engineering Management Information Base to the IESG for publication
as Proposed Standards", set due date to August 2001 from August 2001.

Changed milestone "Submit the Traffic Engineering Link MIB to the IESG
for as a Proposed Standard", set due date to October 2003 from October
2003.

Changed milestone "Submit a specification on Encapsulations to carry
MPLS over IP and GRE to the IESG for as a Proposed Standard", set due
date to October 2003 from October 2003.

Changed milestone "Submit specification on LSP Ping to the IESG for
publication as a Proposed Standard", set due date to July 2004 from
July 2004.

Changed milestone "Submit a document defining the scope, requirements,
and issues to resolve for setup of P2MP TE LSPs (MPLS and GMPLS)", set
due date to July 2004 from July 2004.

Changed milestone "Submit an OAM Framework Document to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC", set due date to August 2004 from
August 2004.

Changed milestone "Submit document(s) specifying protocol extensions,
enhancements and mechanisms for setup of P2MP TE LSPs", set due date
to December 2005 from December 2005.

Changed milestone "Submit a specification on Soft Pre-emption of LSP
Tunnels to the IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard", set due
date to December 2008 from December 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit LDP extensions for P2MP LSPs", set due date
to January 2009 from January 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit MPLS security framework for publication as
an informational RFC", set due date to March 2009 from March 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers for
publication", set due date to November 2012 from November 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label for
publication", set due date to November 2012 from November 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework for
publication", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping for
publication", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling for
publication", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing  for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map  for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib for publication",
set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design  for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone  for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv  for publication",
set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6  for publication",
set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv 
for publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-dod  for publication",
set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv  for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit
draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping  for publication", set
due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp for
publication", set due date to June 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib for
publication", set due date to July 2013 from July 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls for
publication", set due date to August 2013 from August 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology  for
publication", set due date to September 2013 from May 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast for
publication", set due date to October 2013 from October 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf 
for publication", set due date to November 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-1ton-protection  for
publication", set due date to November 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability for
publication", set due date to November 2013 from November 2013.

Added milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-retire-ach-tlv for
publication", due November 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/charter/