Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:12:52 +0200

Hi Loa,

I'm not aware of any IPR which applies to draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv.

  Regards

    Nic

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013 10:03
An: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; <[email-masked]>; VIGOUREUX, MARTIN (MARTIN); [email-masked]
Betreff: IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv

Working Group and authors;

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv and
the working group chairs are working to prepare the draft for working
group last call.

We IPR poll on this draft before accepting it as a working group
document. Since this is sometime ago we will do a new before
starting the working group last call to check whether there is IPR
on the document that needs to be disclosed.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-
applicability-label-adv?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Sami Boutros (sboutros)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:44:33 +0000

The same here.

Thanks,

Sami
On Jun 19, 2013, at 2:12 AM, <[email-masked]>