Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:14:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) Advertisement Protocol
	Author(s)       : Dan Frost
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-06-07

Abstract:
   The MPLS Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) provides an auxiliary
   logical data channel associated with a Label Switched Path (LSP), a
   pseudowire, or a section (link) over which a variety of protocols may
   flow.  These protocols are commonly used to provide Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) mechanisms associated with the
   primary data channel.  This document specifies simple procedures by
   which an endpoint of an LSP, pseudowire, or section may inform the
   other endpoints of its capabilities and configuration parameters, or
   other application-specific information.  This information may then be
   used by the receiver to validate or adjust its local configuration,
   and by the network operator for diagnostic purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/