Subject: [mpls] Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 05:24:37 +0200

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast.

There are one IPR disclosure against this document. The authors has
stated that he is unaware of any other IPRs that relate to this
document.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

This working group last call ends June 23, 2014.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:06:18 +0200

Folks,

This wglc ended yesterday. The authors should feel free to address
the received comments and post a new version as necessary.

However there are one development that was not anticipated when the
wglc were started. There is a draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry-02
creating an IANA registry that is applicable for e.g. draft-ietf-mpls-
seamless-mcast.

We do not intend to request publication of draft-ietf-mpls-
seamless-mcast until this IANA registry have be created.

draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry is currently in late wglc in l3vpn,
mpls and idr, we hope to make swift progress as soon as the wglc
concludes.

This will make it possible to have further comments on
draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast, the authors are requested to
address additional comments if any as if they were part of the
wglc comments.

/Loa
for the mpls co-chairs

--