Subject: [mpls] draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-11.txt is ready for WG LC

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:16:20 -0700

Dear WG chairs,

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-11.txt would like
to ask you to issue WG LC on the draft.

Yakov.
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:03:53 -0700
From:    <[email-masked]>
To:      <[email-masked]>
cc:      <[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-11.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group o
f the IETF.

        Title           : Inter-Area P2MP Segmented LSPs
        Authors         : Yakov Rekhter
                          Rahul Aggarwal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-11.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2014-06-02

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for building inter-area point-to-
   multipoint (P2MP) segmented service LSPs by partitioning such LSPs
   into intra-area segments and using BGP as the inter-area routing and
   label distribution protocol. Within each IGP area the intra-area
   segments are either carried over intra-area P2MP LSPs, using P2MP LSP
   hierarchy, or instantiated using ingress replication.  The intra-area
   P2MP LSPs may be signaled using P2MP RSVP-TE or P2MP mLDP. If ingress
   replication is used within an IGP area, then MP2P LDP LSPs or P2P
   RSVP-TE LSPs may be used in the IGP area. The applications/services
   that use such inter-area service LSPs may be BGP MVPN, VPLS
   multicast, or global table multicast over MPLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

------- End of Forwarded Message