Subject: [mpls] NEW mpls wg document - draft-scudder-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label and IPR poll

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 05:32:12 +0200

Working Group,

In the interest of time and given the short document, the mpls
wg chairs have done the MPLS_RT review and also decided to
accept the draft as an MPLS wg.

Authors,

Can you re-post the document as;
draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label

It would surprise me if we have and IPRs on this document, however:

This mail starts that IPR poll.
-------------------------------

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-scudder-mpls-deprecate-
bgp-entropy-label?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there are two IPR disclosures that relates to this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:16:14 -0400

Draft uploaded.

I am not aware of any relevant IPR. (As you say, it would be quite surprising if there were any.)

Thanks,

--John

On Jun 20, 2014, at 11:32 PM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been