Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-node-protection

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 05:36:24 +0200

Working Group,

We have started the wglc draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-node-protection. When
we did the wg adoption poll on this document (about a year ago) we
did an IPR poll on the individual document. Before we progress the
document after addressing wglc comment we want to do an IPR poll on
the working group document.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-node-
protection?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there are two IPR disclosures that relates to this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 23:50:14 -0400

I know of no relevant IPR that has not been disclosed.

Alia

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:36 PM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:24:31 +0000

Hi Loa,

I am not aware of any IPR that has not been already disclosed.

Regards,
Jeff

> On Jun 18, 2014, at 7:36 AM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Working Group,
> 
> IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been

---

From: Eric Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:32:38 -0400

I am unaware of any applicable IPR that has not already been disclosed.

---

From: IJsbrand Wijnands <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 08:33:07 +0200

Hi Folks,

I don’t know of any IPR other then already disclosed.

Thx,

Ice.