Subject: [mpls] RFC 7213 on MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Next-Hop Ethernet Addressing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:25:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7213

        Title:      MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Next-Hop 
                    Ethernet Addressing 
        Author:     D. Frost, S. Bryant, M. Bocci
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 20407
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7213.txt

The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is the set of MPLS protocol
functions applicable to the construction and operation of packet-
switched transport networks.  This document presents considerations
for link-layer addressing of Ethernet frames carrying MPLS-TP
packets.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC