Subject: [mpls] draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp to WG LC

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:27:59 -0700

Dear WG chairs,

Given that draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp is fairly stable, could
you please issue MPLS WG Last Call on it.

Yakov.

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:27:48 +0200

Yakov,

et.al. we don't want to start more than one wglc per week, just now
I have two wglc's going on alternate weeks.

I have another one on queue for next week, but think I won't have that
on ready. So there is a chance that I'll do draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-
over-mldp, otherwise the week after.

You can get on wglc comment from me now; or really a question. The
draft says that all the security consideration that are applicable for
mLDP are applicable here. What abaout, are there no security
considerations derived  from PIM?

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 06:43:37 -0700

Loa,

> over-mldp, otherwise the week after.

Ok.

> mLDP are applicable here. What about, are there no security

Since this draft just expands rfc6826 ("In-Band Signaling with
mLDP") to cover PIM SM in ASM mode, and since the security consideration
section of rfc6826, that covers PIM SM in SSM mode, does not say
anything about security considerations derived from PIM, and I
assume that there are no security considerations derived from PIM
in this draft.

Yakov.