Subject: [mpls] poll to see if we have support to make draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt an mpls wg doc

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:09:40 +0200

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-03 as an MPLS working group
document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list ([email-masked]). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

There is one IPR claim against this document.

The authors and contributors has stated on the working group mailing
list that they are not aware of any other IPR claims against this draft.

However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and
aware of IPR that relates to this draft, the time to disclose
this is now.

This poll ends August 14, 2014.

/Loa

for the MPLS wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:54:26 +0000

Support (as a co-author),

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:09 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, Martin Vigoureux
<[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: poll to see if we have support to make
draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt an mpls wg doc
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, zali <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Loa
Andersson <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Martin Vigoureux
<[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:09 AM

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:56:40 +0000

Hi WG,

Support (as co-author).

We have implemented this draft in a released software.

Thanks,
Rakesh

---

From: "Siva Sivabalan (msiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:04:27 +0000

Support.

Thanks,
Siva

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:09 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: poll to see if we have support to make draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt an mpls wg doc
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, zali <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:09 AM

>group mailing list ([email-masked]). Please give a technical motivation 
>for your support/not support, especially if you think that the document 
>should not be adopted as a working group document.
>
>However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and aware 
>of IPR that relates to this draft, the time to disclose this is now.
>

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Kamran Raza (skraza)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:24:38 +0000

Support.
--
Kamran Raza
[email-masked]