Subject: [mpls] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 19:09:53 +0200

Working Group,

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp has told the wg chairs
that it is time to start the working group last call on this draft.

We will do so shortly, we will start the IPR poll first and follow up
with the wglc.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-node-
protection?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there are two IPR disclosures that relates to this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 20:24:36 +0200

Working group,

I made a "copy - paste" mistake when I started this IPR poll. The
correct text should be:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-
over-mldp?

Currently there are one IPR disclosures that relates to this document.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:43:14 -0700

Loa,

> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-

I am aware of the following relevant IPR that is related to
draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp - https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2189/

> (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Yes.

> Currently there are one IPR disclosures that relates to this document.

I think this is the one I mentioned above.

Yakov.

---

From: Quintin zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:56:28 +0000

Loa,

I am not aware of any IPRs other than the one already disclosed.

Regards,
Quintin

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2014年7月11日 14:25
收件人: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Martin Vigoureux; [email-masked]
主题: Correction - IPR Poll on draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp

Working group,

I made a "copy - paste" mistake when I started this IPR poll. The correct text should be:

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp has told the wg chairs that it is time to start the working group last call on this draft.

We will do so shortly, we will start the IPR poll first and follow up with the wglc.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm- over-mldp?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

On 2014-07-11 19:09, Loa Andersson wrote:
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond 
> to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
> relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing 
> list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a 
> response has been received from each author and contributor.
>
> If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author 
> or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware 
> of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
> Thanks, Loa
> (as MPLS WG co-chair)
>