Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:25:35 +0200

Working group,

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding has told
the wg chairs that it is time to start the working group last call on
this draft.

We will do so shortly, we will start the IPR poll first and follow up
with the wglc.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to 
draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there are no IPR disclosures that relates to this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 21:43:52 +0000

Hi Loa,

I¹m not aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed.
Thanks!

Cheers,
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, July 11, 2014 at 2:25 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, Martin
Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding

>_______________________________________________
>mpls mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "IJsbrand Wijnands (iwijnand)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:03:01 +0000

Same here!

Sent from my iPhone

> On 11 Jul 2014, at 23:44, "Jeff Tantsura" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Loa,
>

---

From: Eric Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:58:07 -0400

I am not aware of any applicable IPR.