Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:02:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Reoptimization of Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Loosely Routed LSPs
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Robert H. Venator
                          Yuji Kamite
	Filename        : draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   For a Traffic Engineered (TE) point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label
   Switched Path (LSP), it is preferable in some cases to re-evaluate
   and re-optimize the entire P2MP-TE LSP by re-signaling all its S2L
   sub-LSP(s). Existing mechanisms allow the path re-evaluation and the
   signaling of a the notification of preferred path exists for a single
   S2L sub-LSP only.

   This document defines RSVP-TE signaling extensions to allow an
   ingress Label Switching Router (LSR) of a P2MP-TE LSP to trigger the
   re-evaluation of the entire LSP tree containing one or more S2L sub-
   LSPs whose paths are loose (or abstract) hop expanded, and for a mid-
   point LSR to signal to the ingress LSR that a better tree exists for
   the entire P2MP-TE LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/