Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 12:29:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Proxy MPLS Echo Request
        Authors         : George Swallow
                          Vanson Lim
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a means of remotely initiating Multiprotocol
   Label Switched Protocol Pings on Label Switched Paths.  A MPLS proxy
   ping request is sent to any Label Switching Routers along a Label
   Switched Path.  The primary motivations for this facility are first
   to limit the number of messages and related processing when using LSP
   Ping in large Point-to-Multipoint LSPs, and second to enable leaf to
   leaf/root tracing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/