Subject: [mpls] Short working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-13

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 13:49:51 +0200

Working Group,

This is to initiate a short working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-13.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

The background is that we pulled the document back from IESG evaluation
to update it due to some critical comments.

The version that we pulled back was version -10 and we are now at
version -13.

There are no IPR disclosures against this document. The authors and
the working group members have been asked in a separate mail to state
whether they are aware of other IPRs that relate to this document.

This working group last call ends July 23, 2014.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64