Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-egress-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 20:33:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Egress Local Protection
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Ning So
                          Autumn Liu
                          Fengman Xu
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lu Huang
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-egress-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting egress nodes of
   a Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP) in a Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-egress-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-egress-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-egress-protection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/