Subject: [mpls] PWE3 WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection-01

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:10:16 -0400

MPLS WG,

The PWE3 WG is currently conducting a WG last call
on draft-ietf-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection-01, and solicits your comments.
See below for the last call announcement and the URL for the draft.

Note that this draft allocates code points that are referenced
by draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv, which is currently on the
RFC Editor's queue.

Please review the draft and send comments to the [email-masked] email list.

Thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bocci, Matthew (Matthew) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Subject: [PWE3] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection-01
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

This email begins a second two week working group last call for
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection-01 .

Please review the draft and post any comments to the PWE3 list.

If you have read the draft, even if you don¹t have any comments, but would
like to see the draft progressed,  please can you indicate this to the
list.

This working group last call will end on Friday August 8th, 2014.

Best regards

Matthew and Andy

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3