Subject: [mpls] Fwd: [Teas] New Wiki: Some informal guidance for standards track protocol specifications

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:27:22 +0200

Working Group,

This appears to be a very useful wiki, if you are in the process of
writing a draft please look at it.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Teas] New Wiki: Some informal guidance for standards track 
protocol specifications
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:53:52 -0400
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>

All,
     I thought it might be useful to document some topics that repeatedly
get discussed during document reviews.  I started an "informal" wiki on
the topic. It is located at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/teas/trac/wiki/PSGuidelines . Please take
a look at, comment/modify as you see fit.

As chair,

I ask that all WG authors review this guidance in anticipation of
comment topics you're likely to see before/during WG LC.

Thanks,
Lou

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas