Subject: Re: [mpls] Early implementation poll -- Re: 회신: MPLS-RT review of draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates-02.txt

From: "이희원" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:24:32 +0900

Dear Loa, WG,

Telefield is implementing RFC 7271 and plans to implement the updates specified in draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates.

Best regards,

Lee, Heewon

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "류정동" <[email-masked]>
Date: 2016-02-26 17:47
Subject: 회신: 급한 부탁
To: "이희원" <[email-masked]>
귀찮게 해 드려 죄송합니다.

IETF MPLS WG 이메일 리스트에 가입은
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
에 가셔서 진행 하시면 됩니다.

가입이 성공적으로 된 뒤에

수신인:
[email-masked]; [email-masked]

제목:
RE: Early implementation poll -- Re: [mpls] 회신: MPLS-RT review of draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates-02.txt

인사말과 내용 등은 자유롭게 쓰시되 아래의 문장을 꼭 포함 하셔서
Telefield is implementing RFC 7271 and plans to implement the updates specified in draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates.

이메일 보내 주시길 부탁 드립니다.

류정동 배상

Working Group, Jeong-dong,

IETF encourage implementers of, and operators that deploy, solutions
specified in IETF RFCs and IDs to share this information. Normally we
request this information just prior to the publication request, but no
harm in receiving it earlier. We except this information to come from
the vendors implementing the specification or the operators deploying
it.

Since this was brought up in the MPLS-RT review, we think it is
appropriate do do an early implementation poll.

If you have or plan an implementation of RFC 7271 and the updates
specified in draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates could you please share
this on the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

If you have or plan deployment of RFC 7271 and the updates specified
in draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates could you please share this on the
mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

If you have special reasons this information may be sent to the mpls
working group chairs directly.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
==

---

From: "이희원" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:32:06 +0900

Dear,

Best regards,

Lee, Heewon

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
==