Subject: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:48:46 +0800

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-
updates as an MPLS working group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list ([email-masked]). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

There are no IPR disclosures against this document.

All the authors and contributors has stated on the mpls wg mailing list
that they are unaware of any IPRs that relates to this document.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:09:23 -0000

Loa,

I appreciate the time the authors have put in to identify and resolve issues
with the original document. Always good to apply polish to WG products, and so
this should be run through the WG to update RFC 7271.

Thanks,
Adrian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
> Sent: 22 February 2016 09:49
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to adopt
draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-
> updates
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 20:17:34 +0800

(blush)

Working Group,

This was to early, we are in the middle of the MPLS-RT review, and we
need to finish that before we start the poll - I apologize for my
mistake!

What happened was that I prepare the mails in advance, and this (fumbled
fingered) got sent to early.

When we have converged on the MPLS-RT review comments I will restart the
poll.

/Loa