Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:47:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Residence Time Measurement in MPLS network
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Stefano Ruffini
                          Eric Gray
                          John Drake
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Alexander Vainshtein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-08.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-04-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies G-ACh based Residence Time Measurement and
   how it can be used by time synchronization protocols being
   transported over MPLS domain.

   Residence time is the variable part of propagation delay of timing
   and synchronization messages and knowing what this delay is for each
   message allows for a more accurate determination of the delay to be
   taken into account in applying the value included in a PTP event
   message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 20:53:35 +0000

Dear All,
updates in the new version clarify use of the I flag in the RTM_SET TLV.
Authors believe that all comments we've received from Acee and Lou now have been addressed.

	Regards,
		Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 1:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-08.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:58:05 -0400

I agree. 

There is one minor typo: s/could been/could be/

This can be picked up in the next rev, i.e., no need to spin a rev now
to fix this minor typo.

Thanks for all the good work.
Lou

On 4/28/2016 4:53 PM, Gregory Mirsky wrote:
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 08:55:24 +0800

Authors, reviewers, et.al.,

Thanks for all the work in getting this draft ready for wglc, I will
start the procedures later today, beginning with an IPR poll and follow
up with the wglc as soon as tht has concluded.

/Loa