Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 12:33:42 +0800

Working Group,

We are currently preparing draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-02 for working
group last call. We will do an IPR poll prior to the wglc.

This is to start the IPR Poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There is no IPR disclosure filed directly against this documents.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:34:03 +0100

There is IPR on the SL work which follows on from this (already declared 
against those documents).

This text calls up  draft-tempia-ippm-p3m-03 which has IPR, whether it 
needs to be formally declared I leave to the chairs to decide.

I know of no other IPR that relates directly to this document.

Stewart

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:34:45 -0700

Dear All,
I'm not aware of any IPR other than mentioned by Stewart.

Regards,
Greg

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 2:34 AM, Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:43:32 +0000

Ditto.

I know of no IPR applicable directly to this document. I know there is disclosed IPR against solutions.

Thumb typed by Carlos Pignataro.
Excuze typofraphicak errows

On Oct 24, 2016, at 08:34, Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear All,

Regards,
Greg

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 2:34 AM, Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
There is IPR on the SL work which follows on from this (already declared against those documents).

This text calls up  draft-tempia-ippm-p3m-03 which has IPR, whether it needs to be formally declared I leave to the chairs to decide.

Stewart

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls