Subject: [mpls] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:17:25 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are comments in the gen-art review that I think need to be
considered:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gen-art/NCnpeM8V5bWmrw_eLEuiT0FPP_E

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 05:14:17 +0000

On Oct 25, 2016, at 10:17 AM, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Thanks Ben!

Indeed, we will address every comment on that excellent gen-art review.

Thanks,

— Carlos.