Subject: [mpls] New Liaison Statement, "LS - Initiation of the approval process for G.8101 revision, G.8113.1 and G.8121 series corrigenda"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 08:28:22 -0700

Title: LS - Initiation of the approval process for G.8101 revision, G.8113.1 and G.8121 series corrigenda
Submission Date: 2016-10-07
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1496/

From: "Hiroshi Ota" <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>,George Swallow <[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,[email-masked],Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,
Response Contacts: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: 
Purpose: For information

Body: ITU-T SG15 wishes to inform the IETF MPLS WG that ITU-T SG15 has initiated at our September 2016 closing plenary meeting the final approval processes for the following documents: 

• Revision of Recommendation ITU-T G.8101 (2015) Terms and definitions for MPLS transport profile 
• Corrigendum 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8113.1/Y.1372.1 (2016) Operations, administration and maintenance mechanisms for MPLS-TP in packet transport networks 
• Corrigendum 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8121/Y.1381 (2016) Characteristics of MPLS-TP equipment functional blocks 
• Corrigendum 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8121.1/Y.1381.1 (2016) Characteristics of MPLS-TP equipment functional blocks supporting ITU-T G.8113.1/Y.1372.1 OAM mechanisms 
• Corrigendum 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8121.2/Y.1381.2 (2016) Characteristics of MPLS-TP equipment functional blocks supporting ITU-T G.8113.2/Y.1372.2 OAM mechanisms 

These corrigenda fix issues that were first identified in, or agreed to be addressed based on contributions to this meeting.

The consented documents are attached. 

Attachments: TD621/P R1, TD674/P, TD677P, TD678/P and TD679/P.

Attachments:

    oLS376
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2016-10-07-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-ls-initiation-of-the-approval-process-for-g8101-revision-g81131-and-g8121-series-corrigenda-attachment-1.pdf

    TD674/P
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2016-10-07-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-ls-initiation-of-the-approval-process-for-g8101-revision-g81131-and-g8121-series-corrigenda-attachment-2.pdf

    TD677P
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2016-10-07-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-ls-initiation-of-the-approval-process-for-g8101-revision-g81131-and-g8121-series-corrigenda-attachment-3.pdf

    TD678/P
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2016-10-07-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-ls-initiation-of-the-approval-process-for-g8101-revision-g81131-and-g8121-series-corrigenda-attachment-4.pdf

    TD679/P
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2016-10-07-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-ls-initiation-of-the-approval-process-for-g8101-revision-g81131-and-g8121-series-corrigenda-attachment-5.pdf