Subject: [mpls] My apologies

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 18:07:17 +0800

Working Group,

I've relocated to the Philippines for the winter. Earlier this has been
done quite smoothly, bu this year I have had problems with my Internet
access. The problems were quite easy to fix once they were located, but
it took to steps, removing an anti-virus program that came with
Windows 10 and that I don't wanted to have. Made one of my chat programs
work so I could share screen with my support back in Sweden and find a
a very odd network setting.

In total this has caused an interrupt from Thu Sep 27 to Wed Oct 4.

Anyhow - everything works now and I've slowly started to dig out from
under a mail mountain.

I know that there are things that I should have done, and will get to
them asap - I guess within the week. The mail backlog is about 1k, but
most is easy to fix.

Though if you think I completely dropped something, let me know!

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64