Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:35:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : LDP Specification
        Authors         : Xia Chen
                          Loa Andersson
                          Nic Leymann
                          Ina Minei
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 141
	Date            : 2016-10-23

Abstract:
   The architecture for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is
   described in RFC 3031.  A fundamental concept in MPLS is that two
   Label Switching Routers (LSRs) must agree on the meaning of the
   labels used to forward traffic between and through them.  This common
   understanding is achieved by using a set of procedures, called a
   label distribution protocol, by which one LSR informs another of
   label bindings it has made.  This document defines a set of such
   procedures called LDP (for Label Distribution Protocol) by which LSRs
   distribute labels to support MPLS forwarding along normally routed
   paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:41:31 +0800

Working Group,

We have posted a new version of draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis, sadly enough 
it is nothing but an administrative update (change of dates
and version number).

We have two very well defined tasks to undertake as soon as we have
time:

- rewrite/update the IANA section according to the instructions from
   IANA
- incorporate documents that will be obsoleted

/Loa

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03.txt
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:35:08 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64