Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 05:52:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Entropy label for SPRING tunnels
        Authors         : Sriganesh Kini
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Rob Shakir
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-05-05

Abstract:
   Source routed tunnels with label stacking is a technique that can be
   leveraged to steer a packet through a controlled set of segments.
   This can be applied to the Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) data
   plane.  Entropy label (EL) is a technique used in MPLS to improve
   load-balancing.  This document examines and describes how ELs are to
   be applied to source routed tunnels with label stacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/