Subject: [mpls] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 19:22:42 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The acronym table lists two one-letter acronyms, which appear to actually
be keys to codes in a table instead of actual acronyms. I would propose
moving the definition of "i" and "N" from section 3 into section 4.2. 
Also, section 3 contains expansions for "PF:DW:R," "PF:W:L," and
"PF:W:R," but not "SA:MP:R," and "SA:MW:R."  This seems oddly
inconsistent; I would suggest adding entries for the two "SA:..."
acronyms.