Subject: [mpls] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5036 (5587)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 20:57:57 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5036,
"LDP Specification".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5587

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Ramakrishna Rao DTV <[email-masked]>

Section: 2.6.2.2

Original Text
-------------
  "In Downstream Unsolicited advertisement mode, label mapping
   advertisements for all routes may be received from all LDP peers.
   When using Liberal Label retention, every label mappings received
   from a peer LSR is retained regardless of whether the LSR is the next
   hop for the advertised mapping..."

Corrected Text
--------------
  "In Downstream Unsolicited advertisement mode, label mapping
   advertisements for all routes may be received from all LDP peers.
   When using Liberal Label retention, every label mapping received
   from a peer LSR is retained regardless of whether the LSR is the next
   hop for the advertised mapping..."

Notes
-----
s/mappings/mapping/

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5036 (draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-04)
--------------------------------------
Title               : LDP Specification
Publication Date    : October 2007
Author(s)           : L. Andersson, Ed., I. Minei, Ed., B. Thomas, Ed.
Category            : DRAFT STANDARD
Source              : Multiprotocol Label Switching
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG