Subject: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 18:09:57 +0800

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation.

Well, "two weeks" is the phrase we normally use, this time the two
weeks of working days are interrupted by holidays, therefor the
wglc is a bit longer.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

There are no IPR disclosures against draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation.

All the authors (with one exception) have stated on the working group
mailing list that they are not aware of any other IPRs that relates to
this document.

This working group last call ends January 8, 2019.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64