Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 14:32:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An MPLS-Based Forwarding Plane for Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Adrian Farrel
                          Stewart Bryant
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes how Service Function Chaining (SFC) can be
   achieved in an MPLS network by means of a logical representation of
   the Network Service Header (NSH) in an MPLS label stack.  That is,
   the NSH is not used, but the fields of the NSH are mapped to fields
   in the MPLS label stack.  It does not deprecate or replace the NSH,
   but acknowledges that there may be a need for an interim deployment
   of SFC functionality in brownfield networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/