Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 11:04:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for MPLS Static LSPs
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document contains the specification for the MPLS Static Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) YANG model.  The model allows for the
   provisioning of static LSP(s) on Label Edge Router(s) LER(s) and
   Label Switched Router(s) LSR(s) devices along a LSP path without the
   dependency on any signaling protocol.  The MPLS Static LSP model
   augments the MPLS base YANG model with specific data to configure and
   manage MPLS Static LSP(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/