Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 01:07:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS Transport Encapsulation For The SFC NSH
        Authors         : Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use a Service Function Forwarder (SFF)
   Label (similar to a pseudowire label or VPN label) to indicate the
   presence of a Service Function Chaining (SFC) Network Service Header
   (NSH) between an MPLS label stack and the packet original packet/
   frame.  This allows SFC packets using the NSH to be forwarded between
   SFFs over an MPLS network, and to select one of multiple SFFs in the
   destination MPLS node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/