Subject: [mpls] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 08:54:41 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS. Original COMMENT below.

= Section 4.5 =

OLD
The application of SR to SFC was considered in early versions of the
   SR architecture [RFC8402] and the MPLS-SR specification
   [I-D.ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls], but has since been moved out
   of those documents.

NEW
The application of SR to SFC was considered in early versions of the
   SR architecture [RFC8402] and the MPLS-SR specification
   [I-D.ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls], but was not ultimately adopted.

(I think this is about the ideas, not the organization of documents.)