Subject: [mpls] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 12:45:40 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still chatting with Adrian/whoever else about a possible mention of RFC
7510 Section 5 congestion control and its applicability to this draft, as the
TSV-ART reviewer seemed to be pointing towards. But I'm sure we'll do the right
thing (because if we did the right thing for MPLS over UDP, how could we not do
the right thing for MPLS-SR over UDP?)

Make good choices.