Subject: [mpls] MPLS SFL drafts

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:12:24 +0100

I have uploaded new versions of

draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework

draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl

and

draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control

The only changes from the last version are:

- Affiliation of George and myself updated where necessary.

- Correction of title in draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control.

Next to do is authors of draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control to check that 
this is suitable to be called by another protocol to act on its behalf.
When we are satisfied that that is that case and any consequentially 
necessary amendments have been make to the other drafts we will
request adoption of draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control and then WGLC on all 
three.

Hopefully we can progress these before the next IETF.

Best regards

Stewart