Subject: [mpls] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc8287-len-clarification-02: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 12:10:53 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-rfc8287-len-clarification-02: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc8287-len-clarification/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gen-ART reviewer caught this error which seems important to fix:

Figure of Section 4.2: Type = 35 (IPv4 IGP-Prefix SID) ---> Type = 35 (IPv6 IGP-Prefix SID)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please respond to the rest of the Gen-ART review.