Subject: [mpls] MPLS + SDN + NFV World Paris 2020

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 16:33:47 +0100

The 22nd Edition of the MPLS + SDN + NFV World Congress will take place from
31st March to 3rd April 2020. 

<https://www.uppersideconferences.com/mpls-sdn-nfv/2019/mplswc2019_agenda_da
y_01.html> The 2020 agenda covers the current status of AI and 5G impacts on
IP/MPLS networks. 

How SD-WAN and MPLS are complementary technologies? 

What are the current encoding options for SR? 

What is the impact of 5G and IoT on IP networks? 

How far disaggregation must go? 

AIOps: evolution or revolution? 

These crucial questions, among others, are addressed by the most renewed
engineers and visionary people who have made MPLS SDN NFV World one of most
valuable event to get a comprehensive overview of where the networking
industry is heading to.

Main Sessions Addressed: Disaggregation, Service Assurance, AI, Segment
Routing, SD-WAN, 5G Architectures, Network Slicing, Automation, Self-Healing
Networks.

The agenda is online:

https://www.uppersideconferences.com/mpls-sdn-nfv/mplswc_2020_agenda_day_01.
html