Subject: [mpls] New Liaison Statement, "Reply to LS on OTNT Standardization Work Plan"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 10:27:57 -0700

Title: Reply to LS on OTNT Standardization Work Plan
Submission Date: 2020-08-24
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1693/

From: Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>,Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>,Path Computation Element Discussion List <[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,[email-masked],Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>,Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>,Vishnu Beeram <[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>,Lou Berger <[email-masked]>,Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>,Common Control and Measurement Plane Discussion List <[email-masked]>
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: [email-masked]
Purpose: For information

Body: Thank you for your continued interest in the work of the IETF related to
OTNT standardization.  

This liaison is in response to SG15-LS245
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1673/)

A list of changes and additions is contained below:

                + In section 4.7.2

                                - Delete L2VPN WG

                                - Delete PWE3 WG

                                - NOTE:  L2VPN and PWE3 WGs were replaced by
the PALS WG, but the PALS WG has mostly concluded its work

                                - Add

                                                - PCE WG:  Protocols to
enable a Path Computation Element-based architecture

                                                - TEAS WG: IP, MPLS, and
GMPLS Traffic engineering architecture and related control-protocol
functions

                + Updates to Table 11 in section 6.4

                                - Updates to Internet Drafts

                                                - Add 

                                                                * PCEP
Extensions for LSP scheduling with stateful PCE
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling/

                                                - Delete expired draft

                                                                * A
framework for Management and Control of DWDM optical interface Parameters
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk/ 

                                                - Delete drafts that are now
RFCs

                                                                * PCEP
Extension for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment (now RFC 8780)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext/

                                                                * PCEP
extensions for GMPLS (now RFC 8779)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions/ 

                                                - Delete replaced Internet
Drafts

                                                                * Path
Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for
remote-initiated GMPLS LSP Setup (merged with PCEP Extension for Flexible
Grid Networks Internet Draft)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp

                                - Add RFCs

                                                - RFC 8237

                                                                * October
2017

                                                                * MPLS Label
Switched Path (LSP) Pseudowire (PW) Status Refresh Reduction for Static PWs

                                                                *
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8237/ 

                                                - RFC 8469

                                                                * November
2018

                                                                *
Recommendation to Use the Ethernet Control Word

                                                                *
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8469/ 

                                                - RFC8779

                                                                * July 2020

                                                                * Path
Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for GMPLS

                                                                *
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8779/ 

                                                - RFC8780

                                                                * July 2020

                                                                * The Path
Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extension for Wavelength
Switched Optical Network (WSON) Routing and Wavelength Assignment (RWA)

                                                                *
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8780/ 

The list of upcoming IETF meetings can be found on the IETF website at
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/ 

Thank You,

Daniele Ceccarelli (CCAMP Chair), Fatai Zhang (CCAMP Chair), Dhruv Dhody
(PCE Chair), Julien Meuric (PCE Chair), Vishnu Beeram (TEAS Chair), Lou
Berger (TEAS Chair), Loa Andersson (MPLS Chair), Nicolai Leymann (MPLS
Chair), Tarek Saad (MPLS Chair),and Scott Mansfield (IETF's ITU-T Liaison)
Attachments:

No document has been attached