Subject: [mpls] Designated shepherd for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 13:38:01 +0100

Hi,

Because two of the WG chairs and the WG secretary are authors on this draft,
I've agreed with the chairs that I will do a little more than the usual
shepherding role.

As Loa recently announced, my full set of actions will be:

- decide that the doc is ready for WGLC
- run the IPR poll
- run the WGLC and call consensus
- facilitate the process to make sure that the authors updates according to
comments
- write the Shepherds Write-Up
- trigger a WG chair to push the button to request publication when ready
- be generally helpful through IETF LC and the AD/RTG-DIR review

Any concerns with how I carry out these responsibilities should (after first
trying to set me straight) be directed to the chairs and, in the event that
you think there may be some preferential treatment of the chairs' views) to
the AD.

I'll be moving along with this pretty soon.

Best,
Adrian