Subject: [mpls] Open DT Meting March 17

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 15:04:43 +0800

Open DT, working group

Just now it looks like we need a meeting the week before the IETF 113, 
normally we leave that slot open.

However we have not managed to address all the agenda items we have 
requests for. I would like to use the 17th complete the outstanding 
requests. It is not forbidden to sk for new items for the 17th, but
I would strongly advice you to consider if it can wait until after IETF 113.

/Loa
-- 
Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 12:50:41 +0800

Open DT, working group,

While trying to compile an agenda for a Open DT meeting, I find that we 
don't need a meeting today. So I have cancelled this meeting.

My apologies to people that (especially on the US West Coast) that will 
need to wake up very early just to find that the the meeting is cancelled.

/Loa