Subject: [mpls] RFC 9070 on YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:46:05 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9070

        Title:      YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP 
        Author:     K. Raza, Ed.,
                    R. Asati,
                    X. Liu,
                    S. Esale,
                    X. Chen,
                    H. Shah
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      79
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9070

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9070

This document describes a YANG data model for the Multiprotocol Label
Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol (LDP). The model also
serves as the base model to define the Multipoint LDP (mLDP) model. 

The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC