Subject: [MSEC] draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-05 -- nits (fwd)

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:44:29 +0100 (MEZ)

Hello again,
I've followed up to your revised Group CTR Modes draft,
draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-05.

The generalization has been smooth and everything looks quite well
now; I only saw two minor editorial glitches left:

a) In Section 1,   s/Camilla/Camellia/

   (someone affiliated with poor Prince Charles ?   :-) )

b) In the last paragraph of Section 2,

            ... known as a Many-to-Many Applications ...
should say:
            ... known as Many-to-Many Applications ...

Kind regards,
  Alfred.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+