Subject: [MSEC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Group Domain of Interpretation
	Author(s)       : B. Weis, S. Rowles
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-05.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes an updated version of the Group Domain of
Interpretation (GDOI) protocols.  GDOI is an ISAMKP Domain of
Interpretation (DOI) for group key management to support secure group
communications.  The GDOI manages group security associations, which
are used by IPSEC and potentially other data security protocols
running at the IP or application layers.  These security associations
protect one or more key-encrypting keys, traffic-encrypting keys, or
data shared by group members.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.