Subject: [multimob] Outline for multimob session

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 01:07:04 -0500

Hi Folks,
   Here is the brief outline of the items we would like to discuss at 
the multimob breakout session in Philly. If you thing something is 
missing or that something should be removed, please send a mail to the 
list with your suggestions.

Multimob session (2 hrs)
Wednesday 13:00-15:00
Location TBD

High level problem discussion
=============================

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-multimob-ps-00.txt
Behcet Sarikaya to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

(The above draft discusses high level problems based on the detailed 
problem statement Drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-memcast-ps-01.txt
)

Discussion of solution drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-01.txt
Gerhard Hasslinger to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

Proxy architectures for mobile multicast receivers (No draft)
Thomas Schmidt to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-multimob-hybrid-00.txt
Frank Xia to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-01.txt
Hui Deng to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-00.txt
Suresh Krishnan to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

Way forward with the solutions
Everyone
30 minutes

Thanks
Suresh
_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

---

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 14:37:44 +0000

Hi Suresh et all,

just a brief correction: the current version of

  "Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement and Brief Survey"
                   <draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt>

is version 3, which is a major update of version 2.

Please see:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt

See you soon,

thomas

-- 

° Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° HAW Hamburg, Dept. Informatik
° University of Applied Sciences
° Berliner Tor 7, D 20099 Hamburg
° Germany, Fon: +49-40-42875-8157
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt
_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 16:35:59 -0400

> Location TBD

*Room 414 (setup for max 20)

Jari
*