Subject: [multimob] New schedule

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
  Multimob session will be held on Thursday at 1pm until 3pm in the room 414. The goal of this meeting to progress the drafts. Please read all the drafts and provide feedback on each so that the authors can start working on the next revision.

  We are going to follow the format posted before which is given below.
Gerhart Hassling, please identify yourself to Suresh or myself immediately.

Regards,

Behcet & Suresh

Multimob session (2 hrs)
Thursday 13:00-15:00
Location 414

High level problem discussion
=============================

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-multimob-ps-00.txt
Behcet Sarikaya to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

(The above draft discusses high level problems based on the detailed 
problem statement Drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-memcast-ps-01.txt
)

Discussion of solution drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-01.txt
Gerhard Hasslinger to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

Proxy architectures for mobile multicast receivers (No draft)
Thomas Schmidt to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-multimob-hybrid-00.txt
Frank Xia to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-01.txt
Hui Deng to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-00.txt
Suresh 
Krishnan to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

Way forward with the solutions
Everyone
30 minutes

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

---

From: "Byung-Jin Han" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:58:07 +0900

Hi Behcet

Here is typo

 <http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt>
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt

                           V

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt

I used to think Thomas was submitting new version.

Regards,

Byung-Jin Han

+=========================================================+

                                    Byung-Jin Han (LABON)

  Graduate Student in Internet Management Technology Lab.,

  Electrical and Computer Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ.  

  Cell : +82-10-8638-3659

  E-Mail : [email-masked], [email-masked],

           [email-masked]

+=========================================================+

---

From: "Byung-Jin Han" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:11:03 +0900

Hi Behcet 

Oops

I don't check the new version of thomas's paper.

But, your link on thomas's draft is wrong. It is linked previous version
draft.

I clicked that link and found out the version is 02.

I wish my foolish behavior make you smile.

Regards

Byung-Jin Han

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Behcet Sarikaya
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [multimob] New schedule

Hi all,
  Multimob session will be held on Thursday at 1pm until 3pm in the room
414. The goal of this meeting to progress the drafts. Please read all the
drafts and provide feedback on each so that the authors can start working on
the next revision.

Regards,

Behcet & Suresh

Multimob session (2 hrs)
Thursday 13:00-15:00
Location 414

 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-multimob-ps-00.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-multimob-ps-00.txt
Behcet Sarikaya to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-
00.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-0
0.txt
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-re
q-00.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req
-00.txt
 <http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt>
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-03.txt
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-memcast-ps-01.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-memcast-ps-01.txt
)

 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-01.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-01.txt
Gerhard Hasslinger to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-multimob-hybrid-00.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-multimob-hybrid-00.txt
Frank Xia to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-
01.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-0
1.txt
Hui Deng to facilitate discussion
15 minutes

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility
-extensions-00.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-
extensions-00.txt
Suresh Krishnan to facilitate discussion
15 minutes