Subject: [multimob] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00.txt

From: "Hui Deng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:41:20 +0800

Hello, all

There is a new draft to support the bof,
Thanks

-Hui

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Multicast tunneling optimization for Mobile IPv4
       Author(s)       : H. Deng
       Filename        : draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00.txt
       Pages           : 14
       Date            : 2008-06-20

This document provides the solution to optimize the multicast
tunneling in mobile IPv4.  This solution will not break the basic bi-
directional tunneling multicast solution of MIPv4.  A new multicast
foreign agent works as a proxy node for multiple mobile nodes within
one limit scope.  Single tunnel is set up between one home agent and
one mobile foreign agent for single multicast stream.  A new
notification message is created for the communication between home
agent and multicast foreign agent.  There is no modification on
mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

To draft authors,
  Please submit new solution drafts and/or revise/ improve the existing ones. Your efforts will be appreciated.

Regards,

Behcet

----- Original Message ----
From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 3:41:20 AM
Subject: [multimob] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00.txt

Hello, all

-Hui