Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-01.txt

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:20:41 +0200

Hi,
Please find the version 01 of draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-01.txt.
Feel free to make comments on it.
We would like to thank those who provided comments for version 00. They
were very useful for us.

Regards,
Daniel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-01.txt has been
successfully submitted by Daniel Migault and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements
Revision:        01
Title:           Multiple Interfaces IPsec Security Requirements
Creation date:   2012-03-29
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11

Abstract:
  ISPs wants to take advantage of MIF Transport protocols like SCTP,
  MPTCP to enhance their End User&#39;s experience when the End User has
  been offloaded on WLAN.  In addition, WLAN are untrusted so ISPs MUST
  Secure at least some of their End Users&#39;s communications.  For
  various reasons IPsec is the protocol they choose to secure the
  communications.  Currently, IPsec is not adapted to Multiple
  Interfaces Environment.  IPsec can hardly be configured in a proper
  way which may result in breaking End Users&#39; communications.  At
  least, it makes it very hard for the End Users to combine Security
  with MIF enhancements.  MOBIKE partly address the problem for a
  single Interface.  This draft provides the problem statement and
  defines the IPsec Security Requirements for MIF.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58