Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: Robert Sparks' No Objection on draft-ietf-mptcp-api-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:29:37 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Robert Sparks' No Objection on draft-ietf-mptcp-api-06: (with
COMMENT)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:16:53 -0800
From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Robert Sparks has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mptcp-api-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies if I missed it, but is there a way using this Basic API for an
application to learn that the mptcp stack it is using has accepted a new
substream without polling? If not, should there be? Or was this
explicitly deferred to the advanced API?