Subject: [multipathtcp] how to send data tcp stream from one hopst to another?.

From: Arun Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:58:46 +0530

Hello,

I installed multipath tcp in two different hosts.

In host 1, I have two real NICs eth0 and eth1.

In host 2, same like setup eth0 and eth1.

How can I send a tcp stream from ost 1 via eth0 and eth1 and properly
receive it in eth0 and eth1 of host 2.

I checked any examples in manuals, but didn't find.
Any help on this.

Thanks,
SJK

---

From: Christoph Paasch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 15:42:41 +0200

Hello,

> I installed multipath tcp in two different hosts.

did you install the Linux Kernel implementation of MPTCP?

(you should move the discussion then to the mptcp-dev list, which is there to 
handle this kind of questions -  
https://listes-2.sipr.ucl.ac.be/sympa/info/mptcp-dev)

> I checked any examples in manuals, but didn't find.

You should check if you have correctly configured the routing tables:
http://multipath-tcp.org/pmwiki.php?n=Users.ConfigureRouting

Cheers,
Christoph

-- 
IP Networking Lab --- http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be
MultiPath TCP in the Linux Kernel --- http://multipath-tcp.org
UCLouvain
--