Subject: [multipathtcp] Multipath TCP for FreeBSD v0.3

From: Nigel Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:16:41 +1000

Hi all,

A new update is now available at [1]. This patch fixes a number of known 
stability issues (see changelog [2]). The readme [3] has also been 
updated. As with v0.2, this release code is considered to be of alpha 
quality.

Cheers,
Nigel, Lawrence and Grenville

http://caia.swin.edu.au

[1] http://caia.swin.edu.au/urp/newtcp/mptcp/tools.html

[2] http://caia.swin.edu.au/urp/newtcp/mptcp/tools/mptcp-changelog-v0.3.txt

[3] http://caia.swin.edu.au/urp/newtcp/mptcp/tools/mptcp-readme-v0.3.txt

---

From: Nigel Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:36:36 +1000

Hi All,

We have released a tech report "Design Overview of Multipath TCP version 
0.3 for FreeBSD-10" [1]. Within is a broad overview of the architecture 
and design decisions behind our implementation (such as changes to 
protocol control blocks, socket buffers, segment reassembly...).

cheers,
nigel

http://caia.swin.edu.au

[1] http://caia.swin.edu.au/reports/130424A/CAIA-TR-130424A.pdf

On 17/04/13 11:16, Nigel Williams wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> multipathtcp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multipathtcp