Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: [iccrg] The NorNet Research Testbed for Multi-Homed Systems

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:22:13 -0700

Hi,
This looks an interesting topic for mptcp.
--
Yoshifumi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:07 AM
Subject: [iccrg] The NorNet Research Testbed for Multi-Homed Systems
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ernst Gunnar Gran <[email-masked]>, Amund Kvalbein <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

the Simula Research Laboratory in Fornebu, Norway (https://simula.no/) is
currently building up a large-scale Internet testbed for multi-homed
systems.
Therefore, this could be of interest for all researchers doing work on
congestion control for multi-homed systems, i.e. particularly also for
multi-
path transport protocols like MPTCP and CMT-SCTP.

Our website http://www.nntb.no/ now contains some up-to-date information on
the NorNet project. The NorNet project is funded by the Research Council of
Norway (Forskningsrådet) as part of the INFRASTRUKTUR programme and will be
an
open platform for all researchers on multi-homed systems, probably in a
similar way as PlanetLab. Also, within the next few months -- possibly in
the
late summer/early autumn -- we will provide a workshop for interested
researchers at the Simula Research Laboratory in Fornebu. More details will
follow soon on our website.

Links:
- NorNet website: https://simula.no/
- Simula Research Laboratory: http://www.nntb.no/
- INFRASTRUKTUR (in Norwegian):
http://www.forskningsradet.no/servlet/Satellite?c=Nyhet&pagename=infrastruktur%2FHovedsidemal&cid=1253966339813

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen

=======================================================================
 Thomas Dreibholz

 Simula Research Laboratory
 Simula Innovation AS, Network Systems Group
 Visiting address: Martin Linges vei 17, 1364 Fornebu, Norway
 Mailing address:  P.O.Box 134, 1325 Lysaker, Norway
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://simula.no/people/dreibh
=======================================================================

_______________________________________________
iccrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/iccrg