Subject: [multipathtcp] Invitation to the NorNet Users Workshop (NNUW-1)

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 12:17:26 +0200

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.]

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

We cordially invite you to join us at:

The 1st International NorNet Users Workshop (NNUW-1)
at the Simula Research Laboratory in Fornebu, Akershus/Norway
September 18-19, 2013
http://www.nornet-testbed.no/workshops/nnuw-1/

There is *no* workshop fee! Please register as early as possible.

More than one year ago, the NorNet project has started with the intention to 
build up the world’s first large-scale network  testbed for multi-homed 
systems. NorNet should provide researchers the possibility to perform 
experiments in real-world wired and wireless setups. Now, the wired part – 
denoted as NorNet Core – as well as the wireless part – denoted as NorNet Edge 
– have reached a stage that allows further researchers to start running such 
experiments. That is, currently 11 NorNet Core sites and more than 300 NorNet 
Edge nodes are ready to support your research ideas on resilience, mobility, 
security, multi-path transport and further subjects!

This workshop intends to provide current as well as new and future NorNet 
users the possibility to get information about the NorNet testbed and initial 
research results, to discuss their ideas with the testbed developers and to 
get the possibility for obtaining access to NorNet.

Further details on the workshop are available at:
http://www.nornet-testbed.no/workshops/nnuw-1/

An information sheet in PDF format can be found here:
http://www.nornet-testbed.no/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/NNUW-1-CallForParticipation.pdf

A detailed description of NorNet can be found at:
http://www.nntb.no/

We are looking forward to see you in Fornebu!

The NNUW-1 Organisers