Subject: [multipathtcp] MP_CONVERT implementation

From: Dragoș Niculescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:31:04 +0300 (EEST)

Hello, 

At University Politehnica of Bucharest we have an ongoing project, together with with ORANGE Romania, to deploy an MPTCP pilot (phones and MCP). 
Looking at the plain mode draft, we think the MP_CONVERT option is worth exploring, and wanted to ask if there are any ongoing efforts regarding implementation of this option in the Linux kernel.   

Thanks, 
-- 
Dragoș

---

From: Alan Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:51:20 -0300

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 9:31 AM, Dragoș Niculescu <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Hello,
>
> At University Politehnica of Bucharest we have an ongoing project,
> together with with ORANGE Romania, to deploy an MPTCP pilot (phones and
> MCP).
> Looking at the plain mode draft, we think the MP_CONVERT option is worth
> exploring, and wanted to ask if there are any ongoing efforts regarding
> implementation of this option in the Linux kernel.
>

I think that the best place to discuss this kind of issue is the in the
Linux Multipath TCP development list at
https://sympa-2.sipr.ucl.ac.be/sympa/info/mptcp-dev

Regards,

Alan