Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-02.txt

From: Anand Nandugudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:05:59 +0100

Name:           draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters
Revision:       02
Title:          0-RTT TCP Converter
Document date:  2017-10-30
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          32
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonaventure-
mptcp-converters-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-
converters/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-
converters-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonaventure-
mptcp-converters-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonaventure-mptcp-
converters-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies an application proxy, called Transport
   Converter, to assist the deployment of Multipath TCP.  This proxy is
   designed to avoid inducing extra delay when involved in a network-
   assisted connection (that is, 0-RTT).  This specification assumes an
   explicit model, where the proxy is explicitly configured on hosts.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. 
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. 
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the 
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not 
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender 
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and 
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient 
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any 
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly 
prohibited.